ASW15B Graupner/Mibo

Hello, does anybody have experience in flying ASW15B Graupner/Mibo? I want to use it both for aerotowing and slope flying.
I like very much this glider and I found the Graupner kit at 540€.
Thank you very much for any feedback! :)
Giuseppe

loscho

User
Hallo Giuseppe,
I`m also looking for the ASW 15 Graupner/Mibo. But I don`t know where I can buy the model. Thommys offers the asw 15 for more than 700 €.
Wehre can I buy it for 540€?

Lothar

Thommy

User †
Hi,
you cannot compare the old kit from Graupner with the actual version.
The wings are different and in addition they are allready covered.
the old version means a lot of work more than the new one.
also the cabin is ready to glue, you do not have to cut it.

ihr könnt die alte Ausführung nicht mit der aktuellen vergleichen.
Jetzt sind die Flächen anders und auch bereits bespannt.
Bei der alten Version gab es noh sehr viel zu tun, jetzt ist z.B. auch schon
die Kabinenhaube passend gefräst und muß nicht mehr zugeschnitten werden.

Gruß
Thommy

Hi Loscho, I found the model in a shop here in Italy and the price I got is fater some negotiation. It is correct what answered from Tommy, but 160€ of difference is relevant and justify some work...
Regards,

Giuseppe

loscho

User
"........ the old version means a lot of work more ......."
ok,
but I`m by Giuseppe ".....160€ of difference is relevant and justify some work....."

Schade, dass es keine Version gibt, die noch nicht soweit vorgerüstet ist; allerdings weiß ich auch, dass ich damit heute keine Mehrheit vertrete.

Gruß
Lothar

stobi

User
Suche Anleitung

Suche Anleitung

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe hier einen Bausatz von der Mibo ASW 15 B rumliegen und mir gedacht
jetzt wirds zeit, liegt lange genug....
Leider ist die Bauanleitung derart schlecht kopiert das man die Bilder kaum sieht/erkennt.:(
Kann mir bitte jemand mit einer digitalen Bauanleitung aushelfen?
Es geht Hauptsächlich um den Bereich Störklappen- Wölbklappen- Servo.
Die sind ja beide in einem Schacht und ich weiss nicht wie das aussieht.:confused:

gib mal "ASW15 graupner 4537 pdf" beim Gockel ein...

oder gucke hier...

LG

Bertram

stobi

User
Hallo,

danke für den link, leider bekomme ich die Meldung 'Datei ist beschädigt und kann nicht
repariert werden'.
Hat ggf. jemand die Datei ?

maki

User
I have PDF, and I can sent you.
pls sent me a pm that I can sent you file.
Regards.

ps I have flaying this model for 2 years fot towing and slope.

Die Datei ist einwandfrei lesbar. Mach mal "Ziel speichern unter" und öffne sie dann.

Bertram

Zur Ursprünglichen Frage

Zur Ursprünglichen Frage

Hi Giuseppe
To come back to the initial question regarding Slope Soaring and Aerotowing with the ASW 15.
I own a ASW 15 myself (Graupner) and it's bang on spot with your requirements (as they were mine).
I use it on the flatfield as well as on the slope and in both areas the performance is rather good. Perhaps even a bit better on the slope, due to the fact that the ASW want's to be flown in a good pace (which doesn't make it the 'perfect' thermal soarer but still it's not a bad one).
Of course the plane isn't a high end fully carbon one and therefore you have to use your brain (at least a bit) while flying, meaning that it's not the plane for 600m dives and full pull on the elevator afterwards (but 150 - 200m is ok :-))
Until now I flown the ASW on the flatfield, in the alps and also on some costal slopes in Denmark, and everywhere I was happy with it's behaviour.
Cheers
Stefan

stobi

User
Hallo Bertram und die anderen,

vielen Dank....:cool:

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten