Alpina 5001 and EWD

Could someone that have an Alpina 5001 tell me the distance between the trailing egde of the stab and the bottom of the rudder, with an EWD of 1,5 degrees? Please look at the attached picture.

Thanks.

Stein

Anhänge

• ewd-2.jpg
    ewd-2.jpg
    13 KB · Aufrufe: 77
Hi Stein,
you don't need that. Just take the center of gravity from the manual and trim the elevator accordingly while flying. :)

Thanks,

Yes I know, but to make it easier for myself on maiden flight I would like to get it as correct at possible at start.

So they who knows the measurement as shoen above, please let me know.

Stein

Auf deutsch übersetzt

Auf deutsch übersetzt

Stein möchte gerne das rot gekennzeichnete Maß bei einer eingestellten EWD von 1,5° wissen.

Könnte ihm mal ein netter Alpina 5001 Besitzer helfen?

Joachim Regel

Vereinsmitglied
EWD Alpina

EWD Alpina

Hello Kingfisher,
depending on the exact position of the CG the distance you ask might be different.
Try to follow the setting for the CG and set the elevator accordingly to the middle position marked in the rudders fin.- I made the same with my Alpina 4001.
If all flaps are in the middle position, you will have no issue for the maiden flight.
CG is 85-95 mm from the wings nose. So one reason for the missing info is that broad variation and of course little manufacturing tolerancens.
Here the link to the german manual..I may ask Tangent for infos.
http://tangent-modelltechnik.de/de/img/pdf/bauanleitung_alpina5001_pro_elektro.pdf
Good luck and send some pictures after your flight or during it...

Jo from www.skyandcamerafly.de
;) :)

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten