ASW 22 M 1:2 ???

Sebastian St.

Vereinsmitglied
Hallo ,

weiß jemand etwas über den Verbleib der ASW 22 Form im Maßstab 1:2 von Lester Scott ? Sachdienliche Hinweise bitte hier , per PN oder Mail an SebastianPunktSteffenätt-onlinePunktde , ein Bekannter aus Frankreich hat da diese " berühmte " Habenwillgefühl .;)

Maus

User
ASW 22 1:2

ASW 22 1:2

Hallo Sebastian,

was ist aus dem Projekt geworden ? Suche auch immer noch nach einer ASW 22 im Maßstab 1:2 .

Gr.
Hans-Peter

Howi

User

Hallo ,

weiß jemand etwas über den Verbleib der ASW 22 Form im Maßstab 1:2 von Lester Scott ? Sachdienliche Hinweise bitte hier , per PN oder Mail an SebastianPunktSteffenätt-onlinePunktde , ein Bekannter aus Frankreich hat da diese " berühmte " Habenwillgefühl .;)

Kenne jemand der noch eine verkaufen möchte in 1:2,nagelneu mit Müller Flächen!:cry:

wsw

User
ASW 22

ASW 22

Hallo zusammen. Die ASW 22 gibt es in einer Spannweite von 22/25 oder 26,4 m Spannweite.

Ein Modell in 1:2 ist sicher interessant. Ich hab eine mit 7,20. Ist ca. 1:3,5.

LG wsw

Rossco

User
1/2 scale ASW 22

1/2 scale ASW 22

Hi guys I beleive my ASW is the one you are looking for. I purchased the model two years ago from Wil Hossie who bought it from another gent who bought it from Lester Scott. Over the past couple of years I have been stripping the model of covering and glassing the wings and the model undergoing a complete refit. (the original setup was terrible) So as of today I've just purchased all the servos, 14 in the wings and another 6 in the fuselage. The model is being finished in 2pack epoxy and will have a mould taken before the model flies, just in case. Future plans for the model include a 100cc SLS to be scratch built also.

Kind regards from Australia.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail customcompoisutesaus@hotmail.com

cheers Rossco.

Hi Rossco!

Thanks for reporting! I think it´s a very interesting project and it would be great if you could post a few pictures!!
What´s the actually weight of your model? Can you say something about the flight characteristics?

Greatings,

Micha

Rossco

User
Hi guys the half scale Asw 22 is now ready for servo and electrical
Instillation. Prior to my purchase the model was flown at 30kg, my target is 40kg.
I have a build thread on Rc groups with photos here

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1608709

At this point I have now purchased my
Servos hs7955 for thentrailing edge and 7950th for elevator rudder retract and tow release with 5645 on spoiler and wheel brake the radio I'll be using is a futaba 14mz.

Cheers Rossco

As soon as I work out how to post pics I'll be sure to put some up

I read somewhere there is a video of the original prototype being aerotowed but have been unsuccessfully finding it, any ideas?

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten