Decor for Alpina 5001 Pro ?

Maybe I'm posting this in the wrong forum. If so notice me and I will remove or move this thread.
For over a month now I have been trying to get hold of a decor set for my Alpina 5001 Pro. The dekor set I need is the red(rainbow colours) set. I have tried a few of the Graupner distributors but they haven't been able to get it. This is due to the merger of Tangent/Graupner. It seems they can't reach the correct person responsible for the spare parts.(Nor do I, and I'm quite suprised of the lack of customer service both at Tangent and now Graupner)

Is there somebody out there that have, or have access to the mentioned decor set for the Alpina 5001?
If so please notify me how to get it. I would really appreciate it.

Thnx,

Stein

Morning Stein,

i think this is the right forum and there will be no need to remove or move this thread.

Graupner / Tangent seems to be still in the process to merge together, therfore i expect it to last a while, untill you will get spare parts via Graupner.

The spare part supply via Tangent seems - sometimes - to be a little bit difficult !
Some customer are quiet annoyed, some are very happy.

Independend on that, i guess your only chance to get your decor is to get directly into contact with Tangent.

On the homepage, you will find a phone number as well as an email adress, which you should use.

www.tangent-modelltechnik.de

Be rigid, sometimes it last a while.

It took me - last year - a couple of weeks, to get via my dealer a set of
wing fasteners, which had been missing in the construction kit.

Another opportunity might be to write an PN to Tangent, as they are part of this forum and participating on discussions soemtimes.

The search fct. (e.g. Alpina) should help you to find out !

Hope you will solve your problem soon

Cheers
Frank

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten