j power A 10

Hi,

Sorry for writing this in english, my german is just not good enough..
I would like to share some pictures of my A 10 with you guys, this is the one krick is making a lot of advertising about, but is it availible?
Everything is stock, only difference is that i'm flying on 4s lipo... works great

enjoy,

Didier

Anhänge

• test 313.jpg
    test 313.jpg
    38,7 KB · Aufrufe: 52
  • test 299.jpg
    test 299.jpg
    26,6 KB · Aufrufe: 49
  • test 318.jpg
    test 318.jpg
    32 KB · Aufrufe: 47
A10

A10

Hey no prob for english!

Thank you for sharring the nice pics. Looking darn good there, that A10. Did you think of giving here a thin Epoxy Coat? Or will it be a straight ride off the scrap board?

Greetz

Markus

Hi,

hope the achievable quality is a whole lot better than the one shown at the "Faszination Modellbau 2010" in Karlsruhe. It had been patched together instead of being properly built! Yes, at the Krick booth! It really looked aweful from nearby...unfortunately I'm in France right now and do not have my archive-HDD with me...will post some pics tomorrow when I'm back home if you like ;)

But, from further away it really looks nice! How long is the flighttime with your 4s battery?

Grz,
o.d.
;)

Hey,

No epoxy coat, just reinforced the wings with carbon rod and strip, it doesn't look bad from close up..Flight time on a 3000mah is 6min motor time, I fly half throttle most of the time, full power is only needed for climbouts or areobatics. I have about 28% left in the battery..

back to topic... :rolleyes:

here is a closer view showing what I mentioned above:
IMG_0238zvga.jpg
but, when I looked at the size of the canopy I was thinking about using this - actually beautyful - plane as an fpv-platform... :D
there would be way enough room for a pan-tilt-camera-head. still, 6 mins of flighttime is too short for reasonable fpv-flying, just like my SU-34 which has the fpv equipment but, due to the flying weight of 2380g I just have 4 mins from take-off to landing - flying moderately most of the time :rolleyes:

here some more views
IMG_0234vga.jpg

IMG_0235vga.jpg
pretty nice from this view

I think this is the same plane as yours isnt it?

cheers
o.d.
;)

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten