DG 600 Paritech 5,13m

haak

User
dg 600

dg 600

hy,
i had seen this dg600 flying in france in the vogesen last october. it was very difficult to fly in the mountains, because not much wind and a little thermik. so i was flying my fs 4000 with electric-engine. and there was a guy flying this paritech dg 600. i was realy surprised how good this model was flying by this difficult weather.
ok one time its myn to
tom

Tom

A friend of my thinks that this plane do suffer from "tip stall" (because the very narrow wingtips, in slow turns, :eek:)
Because this will be my first great sailplane, I 'm a bit careful.
Paritech owner say that this plane can fly very fast, but also very slow even in bad weather conditions. (as you told me)
He will make a film in mai.

gr

Bob

Bob,

if it really does tip stall, you can easily fix this problem in most cases by mounting a turbulator on the outside wing. Just cut triangels 5x5x5mm from a thick adhesive tape (min. 0,5mm thick) and stick it on the upper surface in a row parallel to the LE appr. 20mm from the nose. The row should be appr. 300mm long (you have to try it out). In most cases your problem will be solved, so from my point of view this is no cause not to buy this beautiful plane.

Regards
Marc-Oliver

Regloh

User
dg 600 paritech

dg 600 paritech

A friend has got a DG 600 Paritech. And I can say, it´s a realy good allround Sailplane. Only starting is a little difficult, because the very thin tips can touch the gras and the plane turns. My friend only starts with the startcar from "teichmann".

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten