My IFLY-4 QUADCOPTER FOR AV/AP

Hi , everybody ,this is Joe ,I have no idea if I can post one thread here ,if can’t ,please let me know ASAP, and thanks in advance .If can, I hope more people who are interested in the quadcopter can see the thread. And most important is: I hope I can make some friends here , if you have any questions ,just let me know ,or PM me, thanks.

FC
develop by ourselves, I2C escs; cortex M3 processor; supports acro/autolevel modes.
1. Centralized design It concludes the sensor such as Controller Chip .gyro and accelerate and so on. besides contains all the component that FC needs ,not only easy to setup but save a lot of space.
2. Advanced arithmetic advanced Integrated navigation algorithm and control algolithm , improve the Mobility and have a great flying.
3. Interior Low voltage alarm buzzer will start to alarm when the voltage is lower than 10.9 vl that means you don’t need to set any voltage alarm outside.
4. RC Support most of the RC that use the PWM output, adopt the FUTABA standard.
5. Two axis title autostabilization Can compatible with most two axis title ,automatic adjustment the camera mount and camera lens base on the attitude of the flight, make it more stabilize to shoot, Meet the needs of the Aerial lovers . Besides, it can be upgraded and expand Firmware can upgrade online easily , and we reserved the connector of the firmware expand.

ESC
small enough to set in the arm
1. current output persistent current 10A,short time current 15A(less than 10 second)
2. mains input 3 quarter aluminum battery input
3. Connector style High speed I2C digital connector (100khz-400khz)
4. Safer Motor Shaft Lock Protection When the motor seize up or get stuck it will automatic stop the motor output and wait for seconds to reboot, so can Effectively Prevent the burn down of the ESC and motor then effectively protect your safe.
5. No noise of drive Adopt the high speed output, without the buzzing that the traditional Governor makes when it drive. Only can hear the sound of the propeller,that you can pay your attention to your flight ,make you feel so happy to fly.

IF2212 brushless outer rotor motor
Weight of motor:45g/pcs, especially design for IFLY-4 quadcopter , IF2212 series motor is brushless outer rotor motor that adopt the newest magnet materials ,with more efficiency and bigger load voltage ,and The most exquisite production process ,top quality ,with best performance that you can ever find in the market. Besides, the special one oar clip institutions reduce the distance between prop and the motor, and then avoid the resonate cause by motor rotation and high speed acceleration and deceleration . work with the precision propeller can make the flying more efficiency.

IFLY-CT6 SINGLE AXIS CAMERA MOUNT
IFLY-CT6 single axis camera mount adopt carbon fiber as material, work with precision bearing makes it less light, more accurate and more stable, is great for the AP/AV hobby to learn and take the sample, fix for most Card Digital Camera that sell on the market, also can load 9G-12G analog and digital servo ,with high compatibility.
1. High frequency suspension components make the photo shoot more stable and clear.
2. Mechanical camera shutter structure (adjust the camera shutter base on your Camera)
3. Pitchscale of the camera mount can reach ±50 degree (adjust it to meet your need)
4. Camera mount compatible 9G-12G (analog and digital servo) landing gear

Battery
Dimension: 107mmx34mmx22mm 11.1v 2200MAH 25C 3S1P resistance:3.1-3 weight: 180g charging time: about 1 hour f lying time:10 minutes or so.

attachmentNew.php

attachmentNew.php

201222218438234.jpg

201231320542414.jpg

attachmentNew.php

attachmentNew.php

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten