Alpina,erste ausgabe.

visper

User
Hello.This is a question for Tangent,did not see how too reach through you website,so I'll try my luck here.
I have got myself a unbuild Multiplex Alpina of the first edition.She has the wings for aileron and airbrakes,but unfortunatly, the "hardware package" is missing.Some of the wood is also gone.
So question is, can you help me with the missing parts?
Regards
Visper.

Eckart Müller

Teammitglied
Send "Tangent Modelltechnik" a private message in the user control panel
Bedauerlicherweise ist das kein erfolgversprechender Weg mehr. J. Bär (TANGENT Modelltechnik) ist nämlich seit dem 17. Jan. 2012 hier nicht mehr online gewesen.:cry:
Weshalb ist völlig unklar, da sie auch auf Mails nicht reagiert hat.

Eckart

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Die Firma Tangent wurde zwar von Graupner übernommen, der online-Kontakt hier in rcn wird von Graupner leider nicht weitergeführt.

visper

User
Alpina,erste ausgabe.

OK,vielen dank für ihre antworten.
I may try to contact my Graupner dealer here in Norway and see if he can help me out.Anyway,I think I'm gonna get her up and flying without the original parts,just thought it might be a little quicker than making new parts by myself.
If there are somebody here who can point me to a build log of some sort of this glider I'd be very thankful.
Best regards
Visper.

Eckart Müller

Teammitglied
Der online-Kontakt hier in :rcn: wurde anfangs kurzzeitig von J. Bär erledigt. Die aktuelle Situation habe ich bereits oben dargestellt.

yyz

User
Hello.This is a question for Tangent,did not see how too reach through you website,so I'll try my luck here.
I have got myself a unbuild Multiplex Alpina of the first edition.She has the wings for aileron and airbrakes,but unfortunatly, the "hardware package" is missing.Some of the wood is also gone.
So question is, can you help me with the missing parts?
Regards
Visper.

Visper,

I also have a first edition Alpina with a complete hardware package. I can take photos if you like.

Mike

michaeldeleo<at>me.com

visper

User
Visper,

I also have a first edition Alpina with a complete hardware package. I can take photos if you like.

Mike

michaeldeleo<at>me.com

That would be more than great Mike. I'm espescially interested to see how the rudder is linked to the stab.How the elevators are connected,how the canopy is attached to the fuselage.A photo of the servoplate,the wing root rib and wing root at fuselage would also be nice.
Many thanks!
Visper

visper

User
Thank you very much for the pictures.I got much more info now about the Alpina build.As I can see of the pictures the original building manual is much more informative than the version I have downloaded from MPX's site.Going to order some wood soon and start the building process.I'm a slow builder so things are going to take some time,but hopefully I'll be finished sometime this year.....hopefully:)
Regards
Visper

MTT

User
Visper, congrats on a great kit !

The original Alpina was my first "big" sailplane, and I flew it a lot, both off the winch for flatland thermal flying, as well as on the slope.
It is a superb allrounder !

Don't know what you are planning to do, but I strongly recommend to modify it a bit, and install individual servos for the ailerons and airbrakes ( if fitted )
Hooking up the central servo(s) in the fuselage is a pain in the neck !
The wings of my alpina had bowden type push-rods in the wing for the ailerons, I pulled those out, and then used the cavity to install the wiring for the aileron and airbrake servos.
And for the airbarke servos, I made a servo bay in each wing, directly at the airbrake.
The airbrakes are nice to have, especially if you fly at a field with limited space, since the Alpina glides very well !

visper

User
Thanks for commenting!
I have gathered som info by reading on different forums,and was planning to put the airbrake/aileron servos in the wings,looks very tricky to have everything inside the fuselage.
visper.

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten