graupner chilli hotliner

micu

User
hello
i am not very good at writing german, so i will do this in enghlish can anybody help me with the center of gravety on the graupner chilli hotliner, the drawings says 95 mm from the leading edge, but is that correkt with a wingrot there is 200 mm :confused: normaly is it not around 1/3 from the leadingedge, i am a bit confused over this center off gravety or is normal for this model with its speciel sweep on the wings
thanks michael danmark:)

GC

User
Hi Michael,
I think 95mm is ok. The reason for this: The chilli wing is not rectangular. The edge of the wing at the back is a straight line but the at the front the depth of the wing is reducing in size when you go to the tips of the wing. So on average 95mm is a third of the wing for the CG.
I hope this was understandable.

Tillux

User
Hello Michael,

I know that the center of gravity in the Graupner-drawing is correct because I has flown the Chili many years ago.

Don´t worry, it will fly very good. But note: Chili has always to fly with a good speed, then you will never have a stall.

Good luck, Til

micu

User
chill

chill

thankyou very much nice off both off you :)speed will not be a problem i have a mega 20/30/3e in it and there will be around 760 w with a 14x6 foldingprop
michael:)

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten