Graupner Up and Go Batterien

Ich , meine 6m zu beenden 1/3 ASG 29 (12-14 Kilogramm) mit einem Graupner imbin begriff, das und groß zu gehen hoch ist, und ich benötige einige Ratschläge zu, welchen zu verwenden Batterien. Sie empfehlen sich zwei 3 Zelle Batterien, aber ich denken, der zu wenig Energie ist, das sailplane zu entfernen. Ich habe einen Freund mit einem Discus 30% (6-7 Kilogramm) das hohe zu verwenden und gehe mit zwei 3 Zelle groß und bin ungefähr genügend Energie, das sailplane zu entfernen.

Respekt

Erwin

If you can write in English, it would be easier for us to read, instead of a bad translation from a internet program.
:)

So far as I understand you want to know how much cells to use in your 12 - 14kg scale glider which is equipped with an "up and go" folding engine from Graupner... To answer your question it would be helpful to know about the motor and the props you use at the "up and go".

Hello, thank for the tip :), I have the Up and Go with original equipment.
Engine a COMPACT 655, speed control is COMPACT CONTROL 80 HV.

On Graupner web page , they recommend two 3 cell batteries, but I think that is too little power to take off the sailplane. I have a friend with a discus 30% (6-7 kg) using the Up and Go big with two 3 cell and is about enough power to take off the sailplane.: Confused:

Regards
Erwin

Ingo Seibert

Vereinsmitglied
Hi Erwin,

nice little Bird you have :). Depending on the weight of your ASG-29, 6 cells might be enough. Mine is powered by 8 cells 4500 mAh, weight is ~13 kg. But as we know, Voltage is only one part of Power. Calculated with DriveCalc 3.4 (Axi 4130/16, 385 kv, equal to Compact 655 as far as I know) you should obtain approx. 1200 W input / 960 W output at 58 Amps. That's somewhat 74 W/kg. Not that much, right, but ...

My own ASG-29 is powered by a Fan-Air 300 (Dymond AL 6364/270, 18x9" 3-blade) and 8 cells 4500. That gives me ~ 5m/s climb rate at ~ 44 A and ~ 30 V. Capacity needed for 100 m is 265 mAh. So in complete 1300 W input on mine, approx. 76 W / kg. Therfor I'd like to say, that'll work :cool:

I put the whole raw maiden video, taken from right wing, on YouTube. No cut, the bald truth . Please feel free to fast-forward or take a nap or whatever and enjoy the flight ;)

Part 1:

Part 2:

Some pictures:

ASG-19_tangent_126.jpg

ASG-19_tangent_127.jpg

ASG-19_tangent_125.jpg

So don't worry. Normally, what Graupner recommends will work.

Hello Ingo, yes, 8 cell is working on your plane and shoul be in mine since they are about same weight.:)
But my confusion is this: On the Up and Go manual they recommend 6 cells, but on the engine COMPACT 655 manual(used on Up and Go),the manual says to 8 cells. So maybe the structure on the Up and GO won’t hold the engine running with 8 cell???. : Confused: I really prefer to be over power than under power for taking off. We have a narrow airfield on our club.
Regards

Erwin

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten