MPX PANDA SPORT

torska

User
I have got a kit in my house. In MPX catalog i can not find partnumber for the RX5-MLink with the ID for Panda Sport. And I want to order a RX6ch with ID for a MPX Funman with 2 aileron servos. Thanks for info....

The problem is, that you obviously ask for something not existing.
There is no receiver dedicated for a special model.
You can use any type of receiver that fits onto your model.
Then you have to "bind" this receiver to your transmitter.
Read the instruction manual of your transmitter.
Kind regards from Switzerland
Jürgen

Hello,
you need the RX-5 light with ID10, but only, if you would fly with the smart sx. If you use any other MPX tx, you can buy a normal RX-5 light without ID.

Arcus_E

torska

User
SMART TX is special

SMART TX is special

The problem is, that you obviously ask for something not existing.
There is no receiver dedicated for a special model.
You can use any type of receiver that fits onto your model.
Then you have to "bind" this receiver to your transmitter.
Read the instruction manual of your transmitter.
Kind regards from Switzerland
Jürgen

Jürgen, you are not updated on the use of MPX new SMART TX. Read MPX catalog!

Tor

torska

User
SMART TX is different

SMART TX is different

Hello,
you need the RX-5 light with ID10, but only, if you would fly with the smart sx. If you use any other MPX tx, you can buy a normal RX-5 light without ID.

Arcus_E

Thanks Arcus, you understood my problem, but is there a separate part number for RX ID 10? You see, here in Norway there is no MPX dealer to ask, and I have tried to use the contact sheet on MPX homepage. The response is very slow, multiple days, and the answers are not correct! Thank sagain, Arcus!

Jürgen, you are not updated on the use of MPX new SMART TX. Read MPX catalog!
Guess what I did...;)
But also here in Switzerland of no help.
I doubt that this new strategy is of any good, except for the supplier. But only once, than he has lost a potential customer.
IMHO
Kind regards, Jürgen

torska

User
SMART TX is different

SMART TX is different

Guess what I did...;)
But also here in Switzerland of no help.
I doubt that this new strategy is of any good, except for the supplier. But only once, than he has lost a potential customer.
IMHO
Kind regards, Jürgen

Well, I am preparing a SMART SX to operate 5 different MPX models owned by one of my 5 grandchildren. The SMART SX is easy to handle for children. I belive this new ID system will make it easier and safer for newcomers. We have had some mishaps with Cocpit TX, flying wrong model!
Other brands of RC have had this ID system for a long time with succsess, as far as I know.

Best wishes from Tor

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten