Airworld or Lagermann Extra 300. English text

U

Unregistriert

Gast
Hello,

First of all, I am writing this thread in english because I am Swedish and unfortunatly do not understand German. I hope that no one will feel uncomfortable with this, but still contribute to this thread with his thoughts and experience regarding these/Extra 300 models. English in not our language and no one cares about spelling right or wrong on this thread. Intead the importaint thing here is to share ideas and thoughts about these models and all contributions to this thread will be appreciated. I understand that there is many very good German Modellbau but unfortunatly I am not familiar with them but was hoping you guys could help me find my next Extra 300.

I have an OS 120 Surpass III pumped (4-stroke 20 ccm) that needs a home after my crash. I am searching for the nicest, in my opinion, Extra 300 there is on the market for this (165-180 cm wingspan). So far I have been looking at different models from USA but nothing seams to fit. Instead I have started to look at different European manufacturers hoping to find what I am looking for.

So far I have found Airworld Modellbau Extra 300 S 170cm. As I understood, an expensive model that has an all glasfiber construction and therefor might be a bit heavy???
http://www.airworld.online.de/Englisch/Index.htm

Another model that I have found is Lagemann Modellbau. However, I recived an answer on another thread saying that this mfg is out of buisness and only supplying spear parts these days???
http://www.lagemann-modellbau.de/shop/product_info.php?cPath=1_52&products_id=159

Anyone having any experience about either of these kits and could share experience regarding;
Construction, weight, flight caracteristics, building the model, overall impresion. Also, where to buy a Lagermann if it is worth it?

Is there anyother model that I am not thinking of that might fit the bill and be a good alternative to the two mentioned???
Hoping for you assistance.

Regards,

Christian, Schweden.

Konrad Kunik

Teammitglied
Hi Christian,

thanks for your participation here in the forum.

Regarding your request here at this place there will be no probability to receive any answer, as this is only for testing, no discussion.

My recommendation:
Register to the forum and repeat your question in the Kunstflug-branch.

Have a nice day :)

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten