YGE 60 V5 Questions (Fragen)

Hello all!

Will write in English (can read German, but writing is not easy for me)

I'm trying to use a YGE60 V5 Regler for a F5J model. The instructions are not very clear and this regler has its BEC (I'm used to OPTO Reglers).
I will use it with OPTO module/cable and a separate receiver battery, and if going into competition will use it with BEC and without RX battery (saving some weight).

First of all, there are two cables with JR connectors. (named them A and B in the photo)

YGE60V5.jpg

Cable A has negative and signal (positive has been cut and not soldered)
Cable B has positive, negative and signal

Questions:
1.- Which one is the one they call MASTER?
2.- Which are the functions of each one? or ... to ask it other way:
2a.- If I do not use BEC, which one becomes the OPTO module/cable and goes to Receiver Throttle? Does the other cable need to be connected somewhere?
2b.- If I use BEC with no RX accu, which cable/s are connected to which place/s in the RX?
3.- How to connect with prog card?

Thanks for your help!

Jose

Seems to be that there are no answers...
In the meantime I think I have already the info. B seems to be the cable for connection to Rx, programming, BEC... while A is used only in Helis as a special feature of this regulator.
A pity that YGE has no direct contact info to get those questions answered by the manufacturer, or perhaps a more detailed info...

Thanks, that's what I supposed finally, in my case, using it in a F3j plane with separate RX batt, I'll use an opto module on cable B, and connected to throttle Rx. Cable A will be left unconnected
Cheers
Jose

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten