Graupner MX 24s problem

Hello

I want to actualize my transmiter 35mHz to 2,4 gHz, adding module M-G2, but I have problem, because I don’t want to resign from 35mHz. So I have question, Can I used 2,4 gHz and 35 mHz In Graupner MX-24s , Just turning these two moduls?
I don’t want to remove the antenna from 35 mHz.
When I change to 2,4 gHz, I will no longer be able to use 35 mHz?

Thanks for your help.

Hello
it is possible to use both modules. You need a switch (a safty switch) to toggle between the modes. This switch distribute the ppm signaland the power line from the mainboard to the Hf- module you want to use.
The 2.4 GHz antenna you can lead through the housing at one of the blind holes for aditional switches. There are only minor mechanical tasks necessary.
You can find some tutorials and how to's on the internet by using the search (google, yahoo, aso)

Regards
Olaf

Thanks for information,
but a don’t want to use inside module 2,4 ghz, but module outstretched from M-G2 and module outstretched 35 mhz, and then power is going by pin module,
and probably don’t need power split by Off switch.
The most important for me is question : Do I have to antenna break off for 35 mhz when I use module M-G2 2,4 ghz ?

Thanks for information,
but a don’t want to use inside module 2,4 ghz, but module outstretched from M-G2 and module outstretched 35 mhz, and then power is going by pin module,
and probably don’t need power split by Off switch.
The most important for me is question : Do I have to antenna break off for 35 mhz when I use module M-G2 2,4 ghz ?

Basically not, but it is better to switch off the Power for the unused modul.
Olaf

Hans J

Vereinsmitglied
Hello
As far as I know: No!
You dont have to remove the long antenna permanently, because it is only screwed in the transmitter.
When i was flying 35 MHz with my MX 22 i screwed the long antenna in the transmitter and clipped in the 35 MHz-Modul
otherwise I removed the long antenne when using the G2- Modul

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten