PRISMARAY

uhm i'm not sure, because i didn't built up , but if i remember right just behind the joiner. for me a little too back maybe, but we have still to set up properly, and the conditions were too low... maybe this weekend we'll try in "fat" conditions. ;)

i've checked the Cg! 110mm behind Leading edge. a little behind the spar.

yesterday and today 2 great flights with low conditions but good thermal... it needs a lot of rudder control when turning and less ailerons then i've expected.

seems slow and like a "truck" but meter after meter gain speed and altitude... stunning.

new video coming soon. ;)

Schwerpunkt Prismaray

Schwerpunkt Prismaray

Thanks for your advice.
I've started with 104 and it works verry good.
I'm right mow in the Marks in Italy.
The conditions are realy great.

What a nice plane.

Hallo an alle,

Ich hatte das Glück letztes Jahr beim FIAMA 2015 einen Prismaray in Light zu gewinnen.
Nachdem ich den Hersteller gefragt hatte ob ich nicht einen in HS bekommen könne wurde der mir zeitnah zugesendet.
Da ich bereits einen Stingray habe ist das eine tolle Erweiterung. Der Rumpf ist ja der gleiche. Somit hat man die Möglichkeit mal mit den Stingray- und mal nit den Prismaray-Flächen zu fliegen.
Die Flächen sind gut steif.
Vor 3 Tagen habe ich den Erstflug machen können.
Und ich muss sagen. Eine geile Bleiente.
Auf jeden Fall: Beide Daumen hoch.

Ronald

oh i've understand who you are! i remember you! i was at Cucco ISM 2015 me too.! you've won the green prismaray!

gogogogogo launchlaunchlaunchlaunch and divedivedivedive... :D :D :D

have fun in your holiday! i'm going to M. Cucco this weekend! ;) if you are near, send me a message(sms ) +39 three four zero 1446232

Yes this was me :-)

We will leave on Thursday.
Today it was a BIG DAY.
Wind verry turbulent and strong.
But from the perfect direction.
The Paragliders did not fly (he cowards)
So we had the whole Monte C for us.

2016-09-26 19_14_28-Greenshot.jpg

2016-09-26 19_14_46-Greenshot.jpg

regards Ronny

yeah good for you! but beware, when the conditions are good for hang and paragliders models are NOT allowed on the 2 main slope used during the meeting, by the way there's another 2/3 sweet spot to fly with south wind. ;) ask Alberto. ;)

Mean While yesterday was very good here also to make a new video of the Prisma! :D

here it is:

https://youtu.be/VBt4arsFw3o

Hallo Leute,

ich habe einen Stingray von x-models in der HS version. Gewicht ca. 7KG.

Jetzt bin ich mir öffters am überlegen ob ich mir ein 2. Pärchen Prismaray holen soll.
Ich möchte gerne den Flieger leichter hin bekommen und noch den Steckungsstab aus Kohle holen.
Ich erhoffe mir dann eine erleichterung von ca. 1 Kg.

Ziel ist es den Flieger auch mal bei schwächeren Bedingungen zu fliegen.

Kann mir jemand von euch sagen ob sich ein Paar Flächen Prismaray sich lohnen?

Bin für jede Meinung dankbar.

Gruß und Dank

andy_mann

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten