Erwin XL (Klappen- und Querruder-Gestänge): Wie sollte ich das gestalten?

I ask your help to understand whether to follow the assembly instructions of the flap and aileron controls described in the Erwin xl instructions, which is to weld the clips to a metal rod instead of the threaded ones who fitted this model what did it do?
Thank you

Please ask in Italian. There will be a few around who understand. The meaning of your question is completely lost in translation form Italian to English to German.

Frag bitte noch einmal auf Englisch. Irgendjemand wird es schon verstehen. Der Inhalt deiner Frage wird von Italienisch zu Englisch zu Deutsch völlig unverständlich.

grazie per il suggerimento Markus
chiedo come avete montato le aste per i comandi dei flap e degli alettoni le istruzioni mostrano di saldare entrambe le clips sull'asta di metallo
grazie

thanks for the tip Markus
I ask how you installed the rods for the flap and aileron controls the instructions show to weld both the clips on the metal rod
thank you

hmue84

User
Anlenkung Querruder

Anlenkung Querruder

Ich denke es geht um diese Stelle aus der Bauanleitung: (Quelle: pcm.at)

Unbenannt.JPG

Die Frage ist, warum man das mit der Löterei machen sollte oder ob nicht eine Gewindestange reicht. Also ich würde das nicht so machen.

@Carlo: I guess there is no specific reason for the solution, according to the building instructions from pcm. I think you could use a threaded rod as well.

Regards
Heiko

GeorgR

Vereinsmitglied
Hallo,

für die Kontermutter ist da kein Platz. Die Lösung mit dem Schweißdraht und der Lötung ist sehr gut und zu empfehlen.

Thanks for your answers

I have also always used threaded bars with the locknut without knowing that the wire can be more fragile

the iron bar and the clips are safe with the welding?

looking at the image of the instructions, do you see that the two welded clips are not on the same axis the choice to weld them to avoid bending the bar?

thanks for your help

looking at the image of the instructions, do you see that the two welded clips are not on the same axis the choice to weld them to avoid bending the bar?
Doesn't look like done on purpose to me. If you need a bend in the rod to allow its movement, it's not important where you put it, as long as you keep it to a minimum.

BTW, in English (and German) there are two different words used, depending if there is a metal of lower melting point used, quasi as a "glue" for the 'saldatura'. In that case we speak of soldering / löten. If the metal of the parts joined is melted, the term is welding / schweissen.

Doesn't look like done on purpose to me. If you need a bend in the rod to allow its movement, it's not important where you put it, as long as you keep it to a minimum.

BTW, in English (and German) there are two different words used, depending if there is a metal of lower melting point used, quasi as a "glue" for the 'saldatura'. In that case we speak of soldering / löten. If the metal of the parts joined is melted, the term is welding / schweissen.

Thanks for the reply and for clarification on terms ;-)

we are doing some tests at the end of the update on the solution adopted

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten