Hacker - schlechte Kundenbetreuung

_Ian_

User
Hallo jeder, muß ich von Anfang an mich entschuldigen, da ich englisch bin, und mein Deutsch ist sehr arm. Ich benutze einen on-line-übersetzer, um mir zu helfen

Vor sowieso ungefähr fünf bis sechs Wochen war ich genug unglücklich, meine Yak 54 zu zerschmettern. Er wird durch einen Motor des Hackers C50-14xl Acro Comp angetrieben, der auf 10s Flightpower EVO20 Lipos läuft.

Als ich zusammenstieß, riß die Hauptwelle des Motors weg. Es war eine störende Spitze, aber, nachdem sie mit Hacker-Motor in Verbindung getreten hatten, sagten sie, daß er zurück zu mir innerhalb einer Woche repariert werden und gesendet werden könnte. Dieses war für mich OKAY, aber ich habe eine Hauptkonkurrenz kann innen, also war ich greatfull während der schnellen Abfertigungszeit

So sendete ich den Motor heraus bis zum 48 Stunde TNT. Ich wartete dann, daß über eine Woche, erklärt damit eine Antwort mir, was mit ihm falsch war. ich stimmte ihnen es regelnd zu und bat um es, so bald wie möglich getan zu werden. Sie schickten mir einen Anführungsstrich nach einigen Tagen und gaben, daß Euro 75 die Kosten umfassen würde an, ich, antworteten, fragend, wie sie zahlend möchten.

Jetzt war dieses bereits überschuß die angegebene Woche Reparaturzeit, nicht durch viel gewesen, also war ich nicht sehr verärgert. Jedoch nach dem email, das bestätigt, daß ich war glücklich, damit sie reparieren meinen Motor, erhielt ich nie eine Antwort vom Hacker, dauerte es einige Wochen von email und von Telefonanrufen, und ich könnte nicht sie erreichen, um für meinen Motor zu zahlen. Über schließlich gerade einer Woche vor, empfing ich ein anderes email von ihnen, sagend, das sie weg gewesen waren, und sie schickten mir den Empfang für die Bewegungsreparaturen.

So ich, sagen antworten das ja ich möchte den Motor repariert, wie wurde du mögen mich zahlen? über eine Woche später und mich keine Antwort noch haben!!!

Im traurig, damit mein erster Pfosten so und verärgerter ist, aber ich denken sein eine Schande für solchen schlechten Kundendienst. Ich zahlte über £350GB für es, und ich erhalte dieses?

Soviel während des eines Woche Rücklaufes, hier bin ich sechs Wochen später, noch ohne meinen Motor und ohne Weise des Erreichens sie

Hat sonst jemand solchen schlechten Service von ihnen gehabt? oder habe ich gerade unglücklich erhalten?

noch einmal hofften Entschuldigungen für den armen Deutschen, aber ich, daß du in Deutschland würdest haben ein besseres Verständnis bevölkerst von, was mit Hacker motors als Leute in Großbritannien oder in den US geschieht

Viel Dank

Ian

Gerald Lehr

Vereinsmitglied
Teammitglied
Hi Ian,

plaese can you write this again in english?
Because an online-translator is not so good and in our forum a lot of people are able to understand english :D

Thanks a lot

Gerald

Hi,
I agree with Gerald, an english text is much easier to read than that computer translated text...
@Ian: Maybe you find a german person who has got the same problems with this company and contacts them for you? I think it will be easier for both sides if you have got somenone between you who can translate (better than a computer ;) )...
I don't know the Hacker Motors because I build my motors myself but if I knew them I would phone them for you...

Have a nice weekend,
Philipp

Hi Ian,

i´m also using several Hacker motors, no issues till now.

I think everything will have a reason so, my halp for you could be talking to them for you ?

If you want this, please sent me name, problem etc. everything what can help to identify you and your problem. I´ll phone them on monday and give you feedback.

_Ian_

User
Thanks for the replies. I had a feeling that the on-line translator wouldn't be very good. I thought id try German, as i am the foreigner here, and its only polite to try :D

anyway, it originally said:

Hi everyone.

Unfortunately, about 9 weeks ago i crashed my Extreme Flight Yak. Its powered by a Hacker C50-14xl Acro Comp, with 10s Flightpower Evo 20 lipos. When i crashed, it snapped the main shaft off. I was quite annoyed, but after emailing Hacker when i got home, i found that if I sent it away, i could get it back in around a weeks time, fully repaired. This was Ok for me, but even then, with the major freestyle aerobatic comp in the UK in May, i was pushing my luck to get a new plane, and get enough practise in time. So the next day, i sent it out by TNT, so it would arrive in Germany within 48 hours.

After about a week of waiting, i finally got an email from hacker saying what needed to be repaired. I emailed back saying that it would be fine, but how much would it cost me? Within a few days, i got a reply, saying about 75 Euro. This email i received on 28.2.07

again, this was fine with me, so i asked how they would like to be paid. I was hoping for a fairly fast reply, as this was over their stated one week turnaround time, but not by much, so i wasn't too annoyed.

However, i got no reply. I kept emailing them and phoning them, but i had no luck with getting hold of them. I since learned that they were in Sinsheim, which is fair enough, but it was the least they could do to inform me that they were going to be away and not be able to repair my motor!!!:mad:

So after several weeks of emails and phone calls, i finally get a reply on the 20th March. I immediately reply, once again, asking how they would like me to pay.

As yet, i still have no reply! I'm getting quite angry now. I buy a top of the range motor, which cost me over £350, from a very reputable company, and this is the service i receive?!

Im sorry, but it does not take over 2 months to replace a main shaft, and a few bearings:mad:

I thought i would post on this forum, as you in Germany will hopefully know a lot more about what is happening, compared to if i asked a UK forum, or a US forum.

Once again, sorry for complaining on my very first post, but im hoping i can get some answers

Many Thanks
Ian

ok, i can understand...

just as an idea-

hacker was in sinsheim thats right, this means time for preparing and when getting home again unbelievable lots of mails are in. So, they will have to work one after another.

As i said, only as an idea, let me know if i should get some infos for you...

MalteS

User
Hi,

probably it would be a good idea to call & tell them that you need it back fast because of the competition. That "could" speed things up...
Don't worry, I think they speak english

BR,
Malte

_Ian_

User
they do speak English there, we have got hold of them once another time i sent the motor back under warranty. But now we cant, the phone is always engaged on or answer phone (and i cant understand the answer phone phone message)

Dear Ian

Please send a new e-mail to : service AT hacker-motor.com >>AT=@<<
i think then every thing will go right.

best regards, Uwe

_Ian_

User
everything has been sorted now, motor is on the way back to me right as we speak. thanks, Ian :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten