MC24 frage - Store Trim

Haldor

User
Guten tag Leute.

I used to have a MC20 radio and code#59 allowed me to reset trim so the trimtabs were neutral.

How do I do this with the MC24?

Danke fur Ihre hilfe,
Mfg,
Haldor

[ 11. Juni 2004, 01:14: Beitrag editiert von: Haldor ]

nikolaus

User
Hi Haldor,

that would be code 59. BTW: do you have the english programming manual of the mc24? I do. I also should have am english ROM for you once my remote comes back from the "back to German" 4MBit upgrade.

So if you wish....

Haldor

User
Tschau Nikolas.

Leider code59 eksitert nicht in der MC24 software und wo dieser trim funktion bist weiss ich leider nicht. Es must da bei bist, aber wo...

Der Englische manul hat ich shon und die software in Norwegisch bist - aber Englisch ist kein Problem. Welche version is deiner englische ROM? Interesant.

Mfg Haldor
www.halair.com

Ingo Seibert

Vereinsmitglied
Hi Haldor,

try Code #81 on your MC24. There you (normally) can save the trim-settings of your main-Axis by choosing K1 (throttle), aileron, elevator or rudder, press "STO" reset your trimtabs and finally press "Enter". Also you can erase remaining trim-settings.

I think that´ll work ;)

Best regards to Norway and Ha det bra så lenge!

[ 11. Juni 2004, 12:03: Beitrag editiert von: Ingo Seibert ]

!!! den Trimmcode 81 nicht im Flug benutzen da so sämtliche Funktionen zb Querruder ,Höhenruder so lange nicht mehr gehen bis sie abgespeichert werden.!!!!!!!! nur mal so als tipp
mfg Helge

Sorry my english is bad
!!!!Dont fly and write in code 81 !!!!!
You have out off controll the Modell

[ 22. Juni 2004, 22:29: Beitrag editiert von: F3F-Racer ]

Hans Schelshorn

Teammitglied
Bevor's einen runterhaut, versuch' ich's auch mal mit anderen Worten:

You shouldn't use the program function 81 while you are flying.
The model may get out of control since no signal will be transmitted during the Code 81 procedure.

Servus
Hans

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten