Styroschneider nach Konzept Hans23 mit EMC2

Fertig

Fertig

Hallo Heißdrahtschneider

FERTIG :D

2 Jahre den Wunsch nach einer Heißdrahtschneidemaschine nach der Idee und Bauanleitung vom Hans. Danke nochmal dafür. 2 Jahre lagen die Teile dafür im Keller, einige mussten neu beschafft werden da sie in Zwischenzeit eine andere Verwendung gefunden hatten.

Vor 14 Tagen endlich die Zeit gefunden den Plan umzusetzen und heute endlich fertig geworden (Verbesserungen sind bestimmt noch möglich und nötig).

Danke an alle die hier Fragen gestellt haben (von den Antworten habe auch ich Profitiert) die ihre Ideen eingebracht haben und mit viel Geduld die Fragen beatwortet haben. Besonders habe ich mich über Ratschläge und Hilfen gefreut die ich per E-Mail erhalten habe.

Das Beweisfoto und Grüße aus dem Münsterland

Ludger

Fertig.JPG:D

pb.wagner

User †
Hallo Zusammen,

meine Schneide läuft wirklich super. Nun habe ich ein IBM Thinkpad R52 und wollte damit die Ansteuerung machen. Er hat ein Onboard LPT. Aber der tut´s nicht.

Die Adresse des LPT habe ich auf 378... umgestellt. Ausser ein zucken kam nichts. Kann mir jemand den entscheidenden Tip geben.

Software: JHW (wirklich super)
Dem Hans seine
BS: Windows XP

Steuerung: Lethmate.

Wie gesagt mit der gleichen Einstellung wie mein Uralt-PC macht das Depp-Top nichts!

Kann mir jemand den entscheidenden Tip geben???

LG

Toni

PS: Habe mir überlegt auf Linux umzusteigen. Bin allerdings Softwaredepp und trau mich noch nicht.

LPT-Schnittstelle

LPT-Schnittstelle

Kann mir jemand den entscheidenden Tip geben???

Hallo Toni,
den entscheidenden Tip kann ich Dir nicht versprechen, aber ich würde folgendes probieren:

Flackern die LEDs auf der Steuerkarte ?

- wenn JA: Pin1 der Schnittstelle hardwaremäßig auf Masse/Ground legen.

- wenn Nein: Schnittstelle mit Pull-Up-Widerständen bestücken.

- bleiben noch die Einstellungen im BIOS

- Treibereinstellungen hast Du ja bereits vorgenommen.

viele Grüße, Hans

mt92

User
Ich bin neu im Forum und wollte einer von ihnen bauen.

Ich bin neu im Forum und wollte einer von ihnen bauen.

First off Ich bin aus den USA und ich tippe diese thru a google Übersetzer. Gibt es jemanden da draußen mit Anweisungen in Englisch?
Mein Ziel wäre es, Ihre Setup verwenden, da es sehr schön aussieht. Ich habe bereits die Schrittmotoren und die gesamte Elektronik bereit zu gehen, aber ich habe ein paar Fragen.
Ich möchte zu verwenden Pofili und mach 3 ist, dass posible?
Das ist es für heute.

dank
Mikrofon

Krauti

User
Hi,

I would suggest to use linux emc2. It's free und you'll get all support from here. Profili is available in english, so you shouldn't have problems using it. For questions of using it, you can ask here. I think it's time to learn german :)

Me and the others (I think so) will try to help you getting addicted to the smell of burned styrofoam.

Wilhelm

mt92

User
Dank thast wäre toll. Die Platine habe ich ein Hobby CNC mit der Hitze-Steuerung gebaut in.
Was sind die Einschränkungen zu diesem Design?
Ich werde in erster Linie verwenden es für unsere Clubs bekämpft Flügel, verjüngt sind. Ich bin derzeit schneidet sie auf meinem 3-Achsen-CNC-Fräse in yz mit einem festen Drehpunkt auf den Tisch, um die richtige Verjüngung creat programmiert. Ich würde auch gerne ein paar Sicherungen für regulärer Schaum Ebenen schneiden.

dank
Mikrofon

Krauti

User
Hey Mic,

please just use your mothertongue. Google translater manufactures bullshit, no usable sentence in your last posting.

please use english :)

you want to use your hobby-cnc controller board, if it uses the normal parallel printer port on your personal computer, why not. Should work.
Build in wire heating normaly works on most softwares with more or less effort.

Please repeat your third sentence in english, doesn't make any sence like that.

Wilhelm

mt92

User
Thanks thast would be great. The electronics board I have is a Hobby CNC with the heat control built in.
What are the limitations to this design?
I will primarily be using it for our clubs combats wing that are tapered. I am currently cutting them on my 3 axis cnc mill programed in yz with a fixed pivot point on the table to creat the correct taper. I would also like to cut some fuselage for regular foam planes.

Also as fas as the software side of it could someone send me a link to what is needed to run/ convert and calibrate this configuration of machine?
I assume you output the program with Profili and translate it or convert it to run in this configuration???

Sorry about the last post I was trying to be helpfull, I did not know google screwed it up.

Thanks
Mike

Krauti

User
You're welcome. We are here to help each other! First of all, please give us a link to the board you are using. I don't think that there are any limitations. Other people are using heat control too, so why not?

if you want to use linux cnc, called "emc2", you should have a look at the beginning of this thread. There must be a link to a google site with nearly all information you need.

for the files of the wings, you want to cut, use profili, thats ok, I use it too and it works perfectly.
first of all, you should build your styro cutter. Getting it running will be the next step.

as wire you need dyneema or similar. It's a fishing wire that doesn't lenghten when you pull, otherwise your cuts won't be usable.

so far,
Wilhelm

mt92

User
Sounds great. The only thing I still do not understand is how the software compensates its program moves for the machine configuration. Is that controlled in emc2? There has to be a program that takes into account the unique machine design, doesnt there??

Thanks again.

Mike

Krauti

User
Try this: http://code.google.com/p/emc2hotwinch/

There is a converter written by gx_turbo (Gerd)

I'm still searching for the mod. ini and hal files... can't find them.

This converter translates the normal config of a 4 axis hotwire machine to "winch config".

You need this to run that machine. If I find it, I'll post a link. But maybe Gerd reads this first and will be faster, hopefully.

Wilhelm

mt92

User
Is there any way to calculate the useable work envelope by how far apart you stepper motors are? I thought there might be a formula to figure this. I have started building the machine and would like to know how far apart to have the motors to achieve a 900mm working area.

Thanks
Mike

It depends on the weight of cut bow and this can vary.
My motors are 12v/240mA andthe working area is 100cm

WBR
Juri

Krauti

User
Hi,

the same distance will work fine. Normally put the motors to the ceiling and the working-table to a good working height, expect you are around 4 feet high, then better use a taboret and make the table around 1m high.

Cheers,
Wilhelm

mt92

User
I have the basic machine built and I am using a hobbycnc board that has heat control. I need some help with the stepper setup in emc2. I am lost.

Thanks
Mike

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten