Baubericht - Fun Raven 2,20m von Weidner

josin

User
Ovidiu Hello, I have a friend who manufactures landing gear carbon, the original first test and then we'll see if you fixed on the picture that the Edge and Raven really that the air intake of the Edge is smaller than the Raven and not heated at all works perfect.

You can tell me where is your center of gravity Raven, thank you for everything.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

FC28

User gesperrt
Moin zusammen,
auch wenn es hier etwas Englisch geworden ist aber was wiegt euere Maschine den jetzt wo sie fertig ist?
Ich habe die noch in Styro Balsa und die wiegt mit einem DA 50 7,5 kg.

josin

User
Latest photos up within a month or less, I have to assemble and fly another plane that I have received today.

3463uk4.jpg

20kaz5l.jpg

was wiegt euere Maschine den jetzt wo sie fertig ist?
Ich habe die noch in Styro Balsa und die wiegt mit einem DA 50 7,5 kg.

Hallo FC28,

nach meinem rechnung, mit alle teile fertig gebaut (ARF), sollte 7,6kg wiegen, aber mit sicherheit werde schwerer sein....denke ich um 8kg.

josin

User
Hello, this afternoon we released a raven, not this post, one of the three is on valencia, the flight is fantastic, and much fleet is very difficult to enter into desert, has only flown three times to adjust and others, Raven this with this motorized DA-50 and tuned-pipe K & S.

Judgements.

On the third landing was a dismembered leg of the landing gear, the landings have been very mild, thus failure of the train.

After putting the engine running and accelerating in the soil has left flying the cabin, adjudication of bolt's that the subject had been off as if they were, therefore ruling assembly factory.

After the third flight the same but with the cover of the engine, therefore ruling assembly factory.

These failures can not commit on a plane which costs € 1020

Photos

2rcl5bd.jpg

2q30oid.jpg

143gs9x.jpg

2nqxymt.jpg

k369p1.jpg

2eukftw.jpg

2i8bymv.jpg

10fb0h0.jpg

et8vat.jpg

30bfp7k.jpg

2zi3q52.jpg

34i07pe.jpg

xkw0on.jpg

Hi Josin,

very nice photos!
Could you tell me please the total weight of the model?

On the third landing was a dismembered leg of the landing gear, the landings have been very mild, thus failure of the train.
We found also that the landing gear is too elastic for this weight. My flight collegue has replaced it with a Sukhoy-type one from elster modellbau. It is carbon made, stronger and offers a higher position of the model (I find it too high, but is better than a lower one on a bad field). I will put it also on my model.

Hallo zusammen!

Lezten wochenenden habe ich an flugzeug wieder gearbeitet und bin ich auf der lezten 100 meter bis zum ende des bau. Es folgt die bilder von den ganzen jahr arbeit:

SLW fertig bespannt und trennbar gemacht:

Anhänge

• IMG_0055_resize.jpg
    IMG_0055_resize.jpg
    158 KB · Aufrufe: 48
  • IMG_0057_resize.jpg
    IMG_0057_resize.jpg
    105,3 KB · Aufrufe: 51
  • IMG_0058_resize.jpg
    IMG_0058_resize.jpg
    132,4 KB · Aufrufe: 49
Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten