Mig 15 1/4 scale

eug

User
Hi Mugurel

Nice Job. I will try to make molds for a Messerschmitt Me P1112, as you can see on my webpage. These days, I am drawing the cross sections for the fuselage. Later I will build the positive model for the negative molds.

Regards,

Chris

Nice ! I can not see the photos with the work ! You have some photos with you master ?😊Thanks

Hi Mugurel

Nice Job. I will try to make molds for a Messerschmitt Me P1112, as you can see on my webpage. These days, I am drawing the cross sections for the fuselage. Later I will build the positive model for the negative molds.

Regards,

Chris

Sorry ! 😬😜now i see you are drawing now you model !!!
Nice plane !

Thoemse

User
Schaut echt super aus, was du da machst. Die Vorlage finde ich ein unheimlich interessanten Flieger. In der Größe und alles im Eigenbau - Respekt.
Ich wünsche weiterhin viel Erfolg.

eug

User
thanks

thanks

Sorry ! 😬😜now i see you are drawing now you model !!!
Nice plane !

Mugurel,
which wing profile are you using? Will you put any twist towards the outer span?

I will most probably use a NACA 2412 with -2 degrees twist towards the outer span.

Chris

some small test with aluminium !😊 IMG_2582.JPGIMG_2583.JPGIMG_2584.JPG

Roli14

User
Was ist das Pinke Zeug für eine Masse, die Du zum Verspachteln der Übergänge genommen hast?
Gruß Roland

LOOKS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING :eek::eek::eek:

love your metalwork... Such a level of structural detail is exactly what a Jet like the Mig 15 needs! Absolutely great work!!! Keep it up;)

Best regards

David

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten