Graupner MC-32 Questions

Hi
I just got a MC-32 and have some questions i hope someone can answer for me.
First one is, i am setting up brake for a sailor and when i chose brake to elevator i wish that in some way i could assign a knob to dial in the amount of elevator i want whhen i use crow.
So i dont have to estimate a value and fly, and then land to change value and try again. I had futaba before and there i could do this.

How is the batterytime in transmitter? It has 6000mah LILO and it seems that the alarm for low bat goes off after around 3 hours. When i charge it i can only get 2800mah back!
How long batterytime do other have with this setup?

UweHD

User
Hi,

Don't know if you can assign an input trigger to the elevator mixing on the MC-32. But you can definitely define the alarm voltage somewhere in the settings.

Dear Rickard,
I have a MC28 and previously a MC20 and can confirm that there is no trim knob function to adjust the Elevator corrections parallel to the crow position. What you can do is to use an input (for example one of the sliders) and mix it via a linear mixer in relation to the flap position K6 or K7 (I guess your glider uses flaps and ailerons). To avoid that such correction is for example active when the flaps are used in thermal position, you create a flight phase for the landing and activate the mixer only in that flight phase.

For the Transmitter battery:
- ensure the battery warning is set to ~3.5V
- ensure that your charger is supplying 4,1V
- typical operation time until the warning at 3,5V is triggered is 4.5...5h (Display backlight off after 30s, no MP4 playing, no Bluetooth)

There is a parallel forum for Graupner HoTT www.gh-lounge.de which has many HoTT related informations.

Kind regards from Graz
Volker

MC-32 Brake setting

MC-32 Brake setting

Thanks for all help, now i have that function working :)

About battery, i have seen in my stationary charger that the voltage for LILO battery can be set between 4,10-4,20Volt.
The charger that comes with the sender is 4,20V 500mah, and how is that? When i serch for charging lilo most says 4,10V.

UweHD

User
Did your check your battery? Graupner has different types of LI-batteries in use, depending on production date. The actual battery should have the specifications on it.

Usually, the stock charger works best for the MC's, slow but reliable. External chargers with higher charge rates sometimes tend stop charging too early with the MC's stock batteries.

Did your check your battery? Graupner has different types of LI-batteries in use, depending on production date. The actual battery should have the specifications on it.

Usually, the stock charger works best for the MC's, slow but reliable. External chargers with higher charge rates sometimes tend stop charging too early with the MC's stock batteries.

Yes it is a LiLo 6000mah Battery

Robinhood

Vereinsmitglied
The label on charger says 4,2V 500mah
And battery says LiLo 3,7v 6Ah
and not over 4,2V charge and max 1,5A

That's perfect but very slow. 4,1V or 4,2V isn't that important. What's important is to switch off functions not needed as Volker wrote. But the MC-32 is indeed a very "hungry" TX compared to a Jeti for example.

yes i will try that, and i will have to buy a charge cabel from graupner so i can charge it a bit faster when i need to like when away and fly for a week.

Now i have research the trim settings for brake, but in the end it was no success, controlled over a free mix over channel 16 (not in use for other in plane) i get it to work but it decrease or increse the amount of elevator travel when i uste the elevatorstick.

So i cant make the funktion i want.
The function i want is to be able to control the total amount of evevator compensation whit a knob or slider when i use brake.

There is a parallel forum for Graupner HoTT [url schrieb:
www.gh-lounge.de[/url] which has many HoTT related informations.

Kind regards from Graz
Volker
How can i register on this site, it ask for security question but the field for it is not there?

... i get it to work but it decrease or increse the amount of elevator travel when i uste the elevatorstick.

Hello Rickard,
There is something wrong and I need more Information to help you. As this will end-up in a message ping-pong, instead please post your MDL file and I will have a look at it at the Weekend and feed back.

Kind regards from Graz
Volker

How can i register on this site, it ask for security question but the field for it is not there?

Hello Rickard,
I sometimes have the same issue on Websites. I guess your browser is the Internet Explorer, as this has this issue depending on the Websites. Use Firfox instead and it will work.

Kind regards from Graz
Volker

Hello Rickard,
There is something wrong and I need more Information to help you. As this will end-up in a message ping-pong, instead please post your MDL file and I will have a look at it at the Weekend and feed back.

Kind regards from Graz
Volker
Hi
I dont know how do paste a mdl file here?
It does not work to upload as a file.

You are right, once upon a time it worked.
Now one has to convert the .mdl into a .pdf wit the help of "Data Explorer" and / or "MDL Viever".
Sorry, Jürgen

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten