Slotless ISCAD

Cohesive

User gesperrt
Iscad
I have prepared 24 braided bar conductors for slotless intelligent stator cage design. As I continue my concept it will be fully recognizable in time.

a11153593-17-20180816_082853.jpg
a11121245-238-img_05.png

FamZim

User
Hallo Cohesive

Ich kann leider nur in deutsch antworten, und mich an den Bildern orientieren, vielecht gibt es aber auch einen Dolmetscher.
Die Konstruktion ist ja sehr interessand und gewagt.
Für niedrige Spannung und hohe Ströme !!!
18 slots per pole pair ergibt sehr viele paralele Leiter, die nicht alle eine gleich hohe Spannung induzieren, was zu Ausgleichströmen fürt.
Liegen die Leiter dann in slots, oder wird es eine Luftwicklung?
Die Leiter sehen wie ein "Pressseil" aus, = umeinander gedrehte Teilleiter, die dann flach gepresst sind.
Sollte das nicht besser hochpolig ausgefürt werden 12 zu 14 oder so ? (24 / 28 ).

Gruß Aloys.

Cohesive

User gesperrt
Hello Aloys,
This is slot less. I've prepared a total 24 bars of 3 strand 15ga. This size of each is the same but all arbitrary so I will choose how many give me best coverage and will fit them. It may be 12....18...24....??? The more the better for lower n spec but I can only imagine the current carrying ability fully loaded to capacity with copper and a good air gap. Maybe 6 or 12 sectors and a 1 or 2 cell motor.

Anhänge

• 20180817_034501.png
    20180817_034501.png
    189,7 KB · Aufrufe: 162

Cohesive

User gesperrt
Christian, Aloys,
Since skin depth is shallow on one thick conductor so we can use copper tubing with an end reservoir connecting all tubes at a end cap. What would happen if introduces ferro fluid into this stator cage?

FamZim

User
Hallo Cohesive

Die Wicklung aus einem Rohr mit Schlitzen zu machen halte Ich für eine gute Ide, damit ist die Wicklung ja schon fertig.
Die Stege dann aus Ferrofluid ? bleibt das dann nicht an den rotierenden Magnete haften.
Das erzeugt doch erheblichen Reibungswiederstand.
Wie stark kann Ferofluid den magnetisiert werden ? die Stege haben normal schon 1,4 Teslar !

Gruß Aloys.

FamZim

User
Hallo

Danke für den Link, zum selber lesen nehme ich den Googleübersetzer, so verstehe ich worum es in etwa geht ;)
Bei der nächsten Antwort werde ich es mal versuchen.

Gruß Aloys,

Hi Aloys, Cohesiv,
die Idee die Wicklungsstäbe aus Kupferrohr zu fertigen und dann die Rohre mit Ferrofluide zu füllen , ob das Hilft, habe ich mir noch nie Gedanken zu gemacht. Stellt sich die Frage ob man nicht besser dünnere Vollstäbe nimmt und aussen herum das Eisen dicker macht . Ob das Ferrofluid innen einen positiven effekt macht , muss man mal per FEM Simulieren.

Hi Aloys, Cohesiv, the idea to make the winding rods of copper pipe and then to fill the pipes with ferrofluid, if that helps, I've never thought. The question arises whether you better not take thinner rods and around the outside makes the iron thicker. Whether the ferrofluid inside makes a positive effect, you have to simulate times by FEM.

Happy Amps Christian

Hi Aloys,

hier ein link zu Volabo , die aus Iscad Antriebe anbieten werden, https://www.volabo.com/de/tech .
Ganz Doof ist das nicht wenn man einfach im Betrieb vom 2 Poler auf 4 Poler auf 12 Poler bis zum 60 Poler beim gezeigten Motor umschalten kann. Das eröffnet neue Möglichkeiten. Ist aber halt ein Asynchronmotor.

Happy Amps Christian

Cohesive

User gesperrt
Maybe the 24 slot out runner is a better solution. Its Kv at 1 turn d is 1000. Aloys You post in whatever tongue you want I can interpret German fairly well even though some of the forum activity here and abroad is strange to me. Many critics very little support. I guess if you really want things to go right you have to do it all yourself. You can trust no one it seems these days. The most important thing about the design is the drive so no real challenges have come up yet. They will be on the way and very few will be able to offer any assistance outside of the Dr. most likely. We will see but I have indication now that these ideas will be sold in the rc market. That's certainly not what I had in mind and have no idea how the plan got changed to that. Unfortunately I wasn't involved in whatever conversation took place that facilitated those ideas to sell this to the hobby market.

Ill stay clear because this wasn't my mission. It wasn't pointing others to a new profit market that's for sure. I'm fairly upset by all this but ultimately its all my fault. You live and you learn. I think this plan to sell in the RC market will destroy any real hopes for completions of my projects. Very disappointing to say the least. if you want to know more simply PM me I wont share it here.

This is the second time I've been burnt so I think that's quite enuf. I think I understand fully PEMS position now.

As a result I will likely remove all post pictures and associative threads. No real interest anyway just complaints.

FamZim

User
Hallo

Ich gehe erst mal nur auf Christians Ideen und den Link ein.
Polumschaltbar ist mit der Elektronischen Steuerung und Asynkronläufer schon denkbar.
Der Rückschluss für einen 2 poler aber schon gewaltig ;) das wurde ja durch die Hochpoltechnig sehr reduziert.
Es würden dann auch fiele "Leiter " parallel betrieben, ob das nicht zu erheblichen Kreisströmen fürt ?
Also lieber bei hochpoligen bleiben, oder nicht alle parallelen bestromen.
Die + und - Zuleitungen brauchen dann auch rundherum eine " Ringleitung " um alle Schalter zu erreichen mit den nicht unerheblichen Strömen.
Da sind dann wieder CU Rohrabschnitte gefragt.
Alles muß natürlich für eine hohe Betriebsfrequenz geeignet sein, denke da an 1 000 Hz.
Betrifft dann Rückschlus und Stege, die Einleiterwicklungen werden bei grösseren Motoren auch Wirbelströme im CU erzeugen.
Es wurden ja extra Röbelstäbe, änlich der zuerst gezeigten, geflochtenen Leiter entwickelt.
Diese wurden normal aber nur einmal um sich selbst auf der Länge des Magnetfeldes gedreht.
Die gezeigten kurzen Leiter verschenken da erheblich Platz durch die starke Schräglage, dafür kann da ein Leiter mehr rein für mehr CU Querschnitt.
Ich würde trotzdem überhaubt mal einen Motor so bauen und dann weiter entwickeln und obtimieren.
Also die Abmessungen und Materialien festlegen, und dann durchrechnen.
Dann läst sich das schon mal abschätzen ;)

Gruß Aloys.
hello

First of all I'll only go into Christian's ideas and the link.
Pole switchable is already conceivable with the electronic control and Asynkronläufer.
The conclusion for a 2 pole but already enormous ;) that was reduced by the high pole technology very much.
Then also "conductors" would be operated in parallel, whether this would not lead to considerable circuit currents ?
So it would be better to stay with high poles, or not to energize all parallel ones.
The + and - feed lines then also need a "ring line" all around to reach all switches with the not insignificant currents.
Then again CU pipe sections are in demand.
Of course everything must be suitable for a high operating frequency, think of 1 000 Hz.
If this is the case, the single conductor windings will also generate eddy currents in the CU for larger motors.
Extra Röbel rods were developed, similar to the braided conductors shown first.
These were turned normally but only once around itself on the length of the magnetic field.
The shown short conductors waste a lot of space because of the strong inclination, but one conductor can be more pure for more CU cross section.
Nevertheless I would build a motor like this and then develop it further and optimize it.
So determine the dimensions and materials, and then calculate.
Then you can estimate that ;)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

So besser?
Gruß Aloys.

FamZim

User
Hallo Cohesive

Ob das sinnvoll ist, in einem Wechselfeld, eher nicht,es gibt da ja einige Probleme mit.
Maximale Temperatur ist - 71°C und es ist keramisches Material.

Dann habe ich noch das gefunden :
Auch konnte bisher weder experimentell gezeigt noch theoretisch widerlegt werden, ob Supraleitung bei Zimmertemperatur möglich ist. Frühere theoretische Abschätzungen einer „maximalen Sprungtemperatur“ haben sich nach der Entdeckung der Hochtemperatursupraleiter als falsch erwiesen.

Wie hoch die Strombelastbarkeit ist in Amper pro 1mm², konnte Ich auch nicht ermitteln.
Ich denke die Supraleitung wäre in den Zuleitungen eher nötig um den Querschnitt zu reduzieren.
Im Motor ist ja alles Parallel.

Whether that makes sense, in an alternating field, rather not, there are some problems with it.
Maximum temperature is - 71 ° C and it is ceramic material.

Then I found this:
Also, it has not yet been shown experimentally or theoretically refuted whether superconductivity is possible at room temperature. Earlier theoretical estimates of a "maximum transition temperature" have been proven wrong after the discovery of high-temperature superconductors.

How high the ampacity is in Amper per 1mm², I could not determine synonymous.
I think the superconductivity would be more necessary in the supply lines to reduce the cross section.
Everything is parallel in the engine.

Gruß Aloys.

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten