MIG 21 MF 1/3,8 scale

Damn, i can´t wait for that one :-O What a Beauty!!!!

Personally i´d rethink the choice of a Mig 17. It´s a Beautiful Jet but very close to the 15.
With the work you put into your jets, i´d choose something a bit more different like a 19 or 25 or something.

But thats up to you. I´m Looking forward to any Jet of Mugu Modells :)

Best regards

David
Thank you David!!!
SU 34 i think will be beast 3350 mm long 1/7 scale ,have many details ,Landing gear look complicate but is beauty😉

Landing gear installed ! 81DF7111-08EE-434F-A02A-0EFABF183B3B.jpeg592D66A7-C2D2-4955-BCDF-2D601C90EEB3.jpeg433EB65E-F5A2-4B59-B7CC-116FB59E97B8.jpeg7CBF2672-9B3E-4D06-B8E0-CDFDBACEECB7.jpeg

Segler89

User
Hi,

Are more flying videos available somewhere? So far I've only found a blurry video without the landing. :)

Segler89

User
Only this fly i have now!�� https://youtu.be/CRUymwP2Q0o
Thank you!

I am really interested in this Mig-21 and kudos to you for the excellent research and attention to detail. Hopefully the airframe has been tested enough to prove full airworthiness (structure, load tests, retracted landing gear). I for myself prefer to wait until more footage of the plane becomes available, including full landings and high speed passes, before I decide to order.

Keep up the good work!

I am really interested in this Mig-21 and kudos to you for the excellent research and attention to detail. Hopefully the airframe has been tested enough to prove full airworthiness (structure, load tests, retracted landing gear). I for myself prefer to wait until more footage of the plane becomes available, including full landings and high speed passes, before I decide to order.

Keep up the good work!

Is enough time!👌👌😉

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten