MIG 21 MF 1/3,8 scale

Master for wings in work.😊 1C6179BB-BB82-43FD-8FF2-51E635BE8985.jpeg54AF821E-1F65-42BB-8956-B3279E15B77F.jpeg509B4318-309C-4D59-85BC-DBA92791526C.jpeg3513900C-58E9-4A0B-A7D7-2245020F0E66.jpeg95FEB9A9-0E14-4E9A-A9D6-71D1571C6002.jpeg

The Trailing Edge of the Main Wing should by drop 10mm down ( ground Level ) ...that‘s what He mean‘s
H1 to H2 on the Pictures ....10mm different

Gruß
Matze

Hello Mugurel,

Very nice to see such a talented model builds of yours :)

It seems that you would like to create a really scale model with a lot of hard work and effort,
but the plans that you used for the fuselage are quite far away from the scale, shape and cross sections
are way off.
If this is important for you, try to get attention around upper shape of the fuselage and around/under
the cockpit area.
Fuselage is a little more complex than it seems on the first look, fuselage top is not just one spline, there are
a two of them, one goes from intake to the behind cockpit area, and other goes from exhaust to the cockpit.
Those two splines are actually not connected, the cockpit is placed over the area where they intersect.

Mig-21 fuselage cross section is a circle at the bottom to the middle, and oval shape from middle to the top.

Looking forward for your interesting build, and keep up the good work :)

Best regards,
Kris

Hello Mugurel,

Very nice to see such a talented model builds of yours :)

It seems that you would like to create a really scale model with a lot of hard work and effort,
but the plans that you used for the fuselage are quite far away from the scale, shape and cross sections
are way off.
If this is important for you, try to get attention around upper shape of the fuselage and around/under
the cockpit area.
Fuselage is a little more complex than it seems on the first look, fuselage top is not just one spline, there are
a two of them, one goes from intake to the behind cockpit area, and other goes from exhaust to the cockpit.
Those two splines are actually not connected, the cockpit is placed over the area where they intersect.

Mig-21 fuselage cross section is a circle at the bottom to the middle, and oval shape from middle to the top.

Looking forward for your interesting build, and keep up the good work :)

Best regards,
Kris

Thank you very much Kris! evrething you see is not good please tell me!👌👌👌
it's a bit harder for me because the whole model is hand made and not CNC😊

Hello Mugurel,

Entire plan that you used for fuselage is way off the scale, I know it as I also purchased it many years ago with a short cnc kit over the ebay :)
It is not really possible to redesign it easily to be scale, unfortunately it should be newely done from start .. :)

I followed your awesome MIG-15 construction, and considering so much time, effort and hard work, it would really be a shame to not build MIG-21 also
much more correctly :)

Mig-21 is probably the most sinister looking jet ever, very unique appearance in the sky :)

Best regards,
Kris

mig4.jpg

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten