FSCW 36N28P induction motor.

Cohesive

User gesperrt
Wye/Delta serial combination. "why change ?"

Wye/Delta serial combination. "why change ?"

Aloys.
Hier ist, was ich denke, ist die richtige Verbindung, um wye/delta Serienkombination unterzubringen. Das ursprüngliche DL 12N10P Schema ist AabBCcaABbcC. Lassen Sie die 2 Schichten auseinanderbrechen und untersuchen Sie als 2 separate sl-Motoren. Motor 1 Schema ist A-b-C-a-B-c-.Dann lassen Sie den nächsten Motor-a-B-c-A-b-C sein. Dann beenden wir eins als Delta und einen wie wye und haken uns in Serie mit dem inneren Delta als Wye ' s Bündel an. Interessant wird, was Kv und Kw es zurückgeben und welche harmonischen Inhalte vorhanden sein werden. Bei Leistungstransformatoren reduziert eine solche Zag-Topologie tatsächlich Verluste. Fragen Sie sich, ob es hier eine Chance für ähnliche Ergebnisse gibt. Vielleicht wird Test zeigen. Wäre es möglich, jeden Motor zu wickeln, bei dem der Widerstand gleich sein wird ...

Ich erkenne mit Induktionsmotor und Antrieb gibt es wirklich kein Kv, aber ich frage mich, was die Wirkung in einer BLDC-Maschine ist.

Anhänge

• download.png
    download.png
    150,8 KB · Aufrufe: 307
  • Delta part motor.png
    Delta part motor.png
    125,1 KB · Aufrufe: 231
  • wye motor 2.png
    wye motor 2.png
    126,6 KB · Aufrufe: 182

Cohesive

User gesperrt
Also if anyone has it a link to literature on distributed windings for induction motors it would be greatly appreciated. Even though I plan for FSC winds this would be general motor knowledge that can only help my growth.

FamZim

User
Hallo

Die beiden ersten Bilder zeigen so genannte SPS Motoren, die Ich auch erst beim Modellbau kennen lernte.
Ich denke das waren die ersten BL Motore, und wurde von "Spule" - "Pol" - "Spule" abgeleitet, mit abwechselnt einer Spule und einem lehren Steg.
Da waren dann mehrere Wicklungen übereinander, und wärmten sich gegenseitig, ausserdem waren die äusseren Windungen länger.
Mit Aa bB Cc und so weiter war die Külung einfach besser.
Diese werden aber nicht gleichzeitig, sonder etwas versetzt magnetisiert.
Wenn man das nicht haben will sonder reine SPS haben will, muß man notgedrungen 2 mal eine SPS Wicklung in den Motor wickeln.
Diese müssen dann aber jede einen eigenen Steller haben, und nicht einfach in reie geschaltet werden, dann wäre es wieder das gleiche.

Meine Arbeit waren Großgeneratoren (Kraftwerksmaschinen), Erregermaschinen und Hilfserregermaschinen!

Gruß Aloys.

Cohesive

User gesperrt
Thanks for sharing your experience. It is highly valued and appreciated that you take the time to work with me in my growth.

Aloys,
Bitte erklären Sie den Namen "PLC "?

Hi Aloys,
Please explain the moniker "PLC" in terms of a motor?

If it were you would you wind this motor for 480V and basically it will be come a shelf queen or wind it for 120 and use a 120 single phase to 120 3 phase VFD to have fun. Possibly use the system as a 120 volt brake for testing smaller engines? The problem with 120 is the strongest drive Ive found was about 2.5Kw. Im thinking one with an elaborate braking scheme from freewheel could be rather useful especially if can talk back to a cheap pc based PLC card. We could create the excel eq presentations to be filled from there. Maybe 220 would be the best medium. And I could plug it in at the laundry washer or oven!!!!!:eek: No seriously I could put a 220 tap in the 990^2 ft shop because the lathe and mill will need it anyway.

How many turns do you think for each? I still have the cut off winding head if that will help but there were 108 strands in the slot. I'm about ready to but the wire and get under way. We have anxious people that want to see nice finished projects. So we will flood them in 2019 and then see what they have done.

Thanks aging for your continued time and patience.

Cohesive

User gesperrt
I asked ALOYS and I realized before I asked he wasn't talking about programmable logic controllers. My use of the term PLC( programmable logic controller) was independent and had nothing to do with his usage which was in reference to motor design. For the future please allow him to speak for himself we are fine here in our A B conversation. You know I do not care for you and your flintstone crew. I don't know why you keep talking to me when I'm not to you. Please know If you and your guys have a problem with Christian Lucas you got a problem with me. He is my brother and friend. The comments to him over the years have shown me no value in anything worthwhile. Make your last unwanted remarks here and we are done.You can win in my silence. Aloys and I have exchange addresses back a ways. If he need to tell me something no middle man is required.

Good day.
Hubert

also bei dir läuft doch was falsch im Kopf oder?
Du übersetzt SPS mit PLC weise dich darauf hin und werde angefeindet aufgrund deiner privaten Probleme mit gewissen Leuten. (einschließlich mir)
Und wenn dir eine A / B conversation lieber ist dann ruf ihn doch an.
Dies ist ein Forum!
Wer soll dich eigentlich verstehen wenn du ständig deine englischen Texte durch den Translator haust ?

unglaublich...

gehabt euch wohl

FamZim

User
Hallo

Ich denke der große Kolektor-Motor soll als Belastungsgenerator beim Motortesten genutzt werden, der sollte auch ausreichen.
Dann werden die Vergleichstests ja zeigen, welche Wicklung besser ist.

Gruß Aloys.

Cohesive

User gesperrt
The smaller 1&1/4 hp dyno is taking shape. I purchased high speed ABEC 5 bearings to replace the bushing and Oem bearing intended for much lower speed. I will attach my arm to a plunger that slides inside a tube and pressed down on the flexiforce sensor. The hacked transducer has several programming options but it can range up to 11+ Kg. I torque arm mounted this way will certainly point out mechanical flaws in a design. For the 22 and up motors Id omit the flywheel. for one it cant spin 50Krpm and would probably snap a hard mounted 3mm shaft. So for them Ill use just the 1.57 kg rotor and 1-1/4 hp of steady state dynamic braking. To absorb the load Ill use a 5 parallel X 7 series array of Philips 1157 12 volt automotive bulbs. For the induction machine dynemeter finding a VFD that will deliver enough amperage to deliver the brake I want might be challenging. Maybe you build a large DC supplied FOC drive or you may just swap this brushed motor out with a large brushless inrunner.

627-502.jpg

Flex force pressure gauge.png
•Detect and measure a relative change in force or applied load
•Detect and measure the rate of change in force
•Identify force thresholds and trigger appropriate action
•Detect contact and/or touch

Key Features:
•25 lbs load capacity
•Versatile small size
•Configurable accuracy
•Easy programming

• Erkennen und messen Sie eine relative Veränderung der Kraft oder der angewandten Last
• Erkennen und messen Sie die Veränderungsrate der Kraft
• Ermittlung von Kraftschwellen und Auslöser für entsprechende Maßnahmen
• Kontakt und/Berührung erkennen

Wichtige Features:
• 25 kg Tragfähigkeit
• vielseitig kleine Größe
• Konfigurierbare Genauigkeit
• Leichte Programmierung

Anhänge

• 20181217_234509.jpg
    20181217_234509.jpg
    125,6 KB · Aufrufe: 83

Cohesive

User gesperrt
worn bearing race cutaway.jpg
Good thing to replace the bearings in the load motor. You can see the race cross section the ball has been skidding .:eek:

Cohesive

User gesperrt
a11459993-140-60051.jpeg
a11459987-220-20181219_233429.jpg

a11459989-202-20181219_233508.jpg

a11459991-47-20181219_235141.jpg

Some time in the machine shop feels good. We made a 8mm-6mm coupler from cheap brass scraps. Now that we have spoken to the lathe and mill they are ready to work with me again. Were on our way.... everything is night tight and true within 0.01016 mm. on the beat up manual machine and really dull tools. One day maybe Ill show what the works look like off a fresh lathe with nice sharp tools. I put a piece in this lathe and without the tail stock it looked like a damn camshaft rotating!!! I finally got it aligned and managed the piece. The Bridgeport mill does pretty well on the other hand. I guess we will make a full set after this reference model out of hardened steel in 8-6,8-5,8-3mm. If the resident motor expert here teaching machining in the US wants me to show him how to anneal the steel machine it then age it to the UTS and UYS after the machining operations are done. I'll be more than happy to show him :p

Cohesive

User gesperrt
Alas.......
Beautiful work by everyone there. I love it Aloys. Thanks for sharing. Now I have something to look at read and enjoy! Something that stimulates the mind, and intelligent thinking. That's what I came her for. To learn and share what I've learned in other places.

Thank you Sir.
My kindest regards.
Hubert

Cohesive

User gesperrt
20181220_123513.jpg

I am really enjoying reading and viewing your thread. You are a master of more than one skill set. It is inspiring. About that. I agree that the grub screws are not the best way. With a "d" shaft or flat spot I think it will survive at this relatively low power level though. With larger motors i think a shock absorbing coupling seems appropriate but I don't know what the compromise is. Nevertheless fir hard core testing i can use a large brushless machine wired for 120 driving 6 or more kW of halogen candles. The real problem with the inertial flywheel is the rpms we run at and finding a massive material to hold together at speed. Thats why a large brushless rotor seems so attractive as the flywheel.

Why did you stop with your motors? Seems like a project that would have no end. No matter what Ill be send more questions than u want. ��

Ich genieße es sehr, Ihren Thread zu lesen und anzusehen. Du bist ein Meister von mehr als einem Skill Set. Es ist inspirierend. Über das. Ich stimme zu, dass die Madenschrauben nicht der beste Weg sind. Mit einem "d" -Schaft oder einer flachen Stelle denke ich, dass es bei diesem relativ niedrigen Leistungsniveau überleben wird. Bei größeren Motoren halte ich eine stoßdämpfende Kupplung für angemessen, aber ich weiß nicht, was der Kompromiss ist. Trotz des harten Kerntests kann ich eine große bürstenlose Maschine verwenden, die für 120 Motoren mit 6 oder mehr kW Halogenkerzen verdrahtet ist. Das eigentliche Problem mit dem Trägheitsschwungrad ist die Drehzahl, die wir ausführen, und ein massives Material zu finden, das sich mit Geschwindigkeit zusammenhält. Deshalb erscheint ein großer bürstenloser Rotor so attraktiv wie das Schwungrad.

Warum hast du mit deinen Motoren aufgehört? Scheint wie ein Projekt, das kein Ende hätte. Egal was ich sende mehr Fragen als du willst.

Cohesive

User gesperrt
With a real torque and rpm measurement you can back this up with the electrical data and have some redundancy or at least a possibly more accurate average of the two. I wont use a traditional scale. This way the data can be manipulated within the UC and or PC and shot to graphs.Torque Arm.png I will use either the basic stamp 2 or propeller chip from parallax. We can do high level language like basic or low level machine code. I was here long before arduino.

555-28188.jpg

791-03.jpg

Cohesive

User gesperrt
20181220_180633.jpg
The main thing I think you need with this style is a good estimation of the frictional losses flywheel weight etc.. How did you estimate these things? Also did you monitor motor temperatures? And how did you secure a probe with a big prop pushing air all over the place?

Die Hauptsache, ich denke, Sie brauchen mit diesem Stil ist eine gute Einschätzung der Reibungsverluste Schwungrad-Gewicht etc .. Wie haben Sie diese Dinge einschätzt? Hat man auch die Motoristemperaturen beobachtet? Und wie haben Sie sich eine Sonde mit einer großen Requisiten gesichert, die die Luft über den ganzen Ort drückt?

Cohesive

User gesperrt
Seems to me based on you generator thread that the newer concentrated winding schemes should be of some interest. The other thin I can tell you is that the poster referring to tooth slot and magnet geometry is correct in his assertion. Gerd showed you Lehner winds which are good but actually it has been found in this decade a distributed wind that raised efficiency for a wind generator. The double helix! Here are the links....

magnet dimension of high efficiency generator.png
Link to a better generator https://www.mdpi.com/2075-1702/4/1/2/pdf

US20100259117A1-20101014-D00002.jpg
AML-double-helix-coil.JPG

More on the double helix https://www.windpowerengineering.co...ield-manipulation-leads-to-unusual-generator/

Hope you enjoy the readings.

Till later
Hubert

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten