SLS: Erfahrungen?

Hi,
I'd like to add motors to some of my scale gliders but I refuse to cut the noses of them so I'm looking for some retractable options.
So if someone built scale pods and have drawings/details to share I'm interested even if they are for EDF motors (which it seems to me like a easier option)
Thanks,
Fernando

Segelflieger

Vereinsmitglied

Segelflieger

Vereinsmitglied
Probably I misunderstood your question. As you do not want to cut off the nose of your glider(s) I assumed that you are looking for an alternative for the front. But reading your posting again it seems that you are not looking for something removable at the nose but for a classical retractable solution in the center of the fuselage?

Probably I misunderstood your question. As you do not want to cut off the nose of your glider(s) I assumed that you are looking for an alternative for the front. But reading your posting again it seems that you are not looking for something removable at the nose but for a classical retractable solution in the center of the fuselage?

Yes Rudi,
I would prefer something retractable on top of the fuselage behind the canopy but thank you anyway for the link it does look very interesting!!!
Fernando

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten