Programming card for ESC for 3S (YGE /YEP/POLYTEC)

Mikko

User
Hello,
I never had before problem with the programming card for ESC ( YEP, POLYTEC, YGE) because probably I used always more than 4 Lipos.

Now I am not able to settle the motor with a 3S with a voltage (full loaded) of 12,52 Volts.

On the programming card you've to set 4 and then the controller detected automatically if the battery is 2 or 3 cells. (if my translation is correct).

If I use a 4 cells motor is running perfectly, this means the setting is well done. When I connect 3S motor starts for 2-3 seconds and then stops.

Can you help me bitte?

thanks a lot and excuse-me for disturb.
-----
Google translation : Schermata 2017-10-16 alle 21.14.15.png

Hallo,
Ich hatte nie Probleme mit der Programmierkarte für ESC (YEP, POLYTEC, YGE), weil ich immer mehr als 4 Lipos benutzt habe.

Jetzt kann ich den Motor nicht mit einem 3S mit einer vollen Last von 12,52 Volt absetzen.

Auf der Programmierkarte müssen Sie 4 einstellen und dann wird die Steuerung automatisch erkannt, wenn die Batterie 2 oder 3 Zellen ist. (wenn meine Übersetzung korrekt ist).

Wenn ich einen 4-Zellen-Motor verwende, läuft das einwandfrei. Wenn ich den 3S Motor anschließe, startet er 2-3 Sekunden und stoppt dann.

Kannst du mir bitte helfen?

vielen Dank und Entschuldigung für die Störung.

Stephan2

User
Hi,

you have to choose once again the option "Lipo".
Afterwards the cellcount is on automatic.

Ciao

Mikko

User
Danke !

Danke !

Yes Stephan, when all the setting on the card is finished I click again on Tipo as a second confirmation and it's working perfectly !! Thanks a lot !! Danke !!
It's so difficult to write clearly this on the instruction ? ( and/or write them also in english ?)

--------

Ja Stephan, wenn die gesamte Einstellung auf der Karte beendet ist klicke ich nochmal auf Tipo als zweite Bestätigung und es funktioniert einwandfrei !! Danke vielmals !! Danke !!
Es ist so schwierig, dies auf Anweisung richtig zu beschreiben? (und / oder schreibe sie auch auf englisch?)

Stephan2

User
Hi,

I think to write a tutorial is not an easy task.

Verständlich wird's aber auch mit Google.

Viel Spaß mit den 3S. :)

Grüße
Stephan

In German

"Mit der Programmierung der Zellenzahl wird diese im Regler fixiert.
Ein Anschließen von abweichenden Zellenzahlen führt
dann zu falschen Abregelungen / Abschaltungen!!!
Durch die erneute Anwahl von der Zellenart LiPo / LiFe wird
der Regler wieder in den Lipo / LiFePO-Auto-Mode geschaltet!"

Google translates:
"With the programming of the cell number, this is fixed in the controller.
Connection of deviating cell numbers then leads to incorrect settlements / disconnections !!!
By re-selecting the cell type LiPo / LiFe, the controller is switched to the Lipo / LiFePO auto mode again!"

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten