22XX series drone motors adopted for the 250G speeder class.

Cohesive

User gesperrt
a11455959-248-20181218_225021.jpg

Eine bemerkenswerte Kombination zum Speedfliegen!Ein 2300kV Motor und eine 6"x4" APC-E.Was versprichst Du Dir davon für Geschwindigkeiten?

Cohesive

User gesperrt
........as the suggestion of 6X4 props came from here where the experts dwell.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Cohesive

User gesperrt
Hi Christian,
I think I will Escape and buy this plane.Its not too expensive. I can see it as a test bed with other eyes. A plane heavier than any in this limited class. Its 1m wing 700mm long and 250g dry. 350 watts is pushing this beyond 289 Kmh. So we should be able to have plenty of fun with the motors in a sporting mode.. The name is so fitting.I like it.
a11475753-253-IMG_20181122_121541.jpg

Wingspan: 1000mm
Length of fuselage: 700mm
Airfoil: MH-43
Empty weight: 250g
jiri-model@email.cz

I was also thinking since the "2505" GO BRUSHLESS MICRODAN velocity with great axial cooling was not 14 poles in 2004 because Daniel post the high speed with high pole count would be difficult commutation for many 2004 BLDC drives. I could in 2019 look into the laminated PM from arnold in 14 poles or even the field shaping magnets. I could then also try the motor with a 2018 APD drone drive designed with a high speed high pole motors in mind. That may not have been done yet. I thought the entire point was newer ideas based on what we know now.....

Cohesive

User gesperrt
Ultimately to test the motors on a bench I think ill settle on a design something like this with various props and possible a few calibrated flywheels. I could buy a Turnigy or a similar testing system but it wouldn't be nearly as fun as building one and probably not as accurate on the mechanical predictions.

a11510107-145-Test%20bench.png

It would use a reaction torque transducer and pressure transducer for thrust. It is possible to get a dual purpose reaction torque tester that will record thrust as well so It looks bright for propeller testers wanting accurate real time information.

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten