Aircombat in Caen 2022 june 4th

Hello,
You will be welcome on 04,05th of june for an aircombat (WW2,EPA) contest in Caen, Normandy.
The contest will be on saturday and sunday is for free flight.
Please note that due to a new french regulation about drones, all modelers -including foreign country modelers- need to register their models on the following website
The registration is only for models over 800g , EPA not concerned.
Camping on the airfield will be possible from june 3th.
Please let know as soon as possible if you are interested so I can organize the contest.
For any question, feel free to contact me : pascalfafa@hotmail.com
So I look forward to see you under "le soleil normand" !
greetings
Pascal

Bonjour Pascal :-)
Great that Eurocup Normandy will be held again after the long Covid break! I'll take part in EPA and if I manage to prepare models also WWII.

Timo

Dear Pascal,
Thank you very much for the kind invitation. This is a nice opportunity for me to have an Aircombat competition in France. I gladly accept your invitation. I will probably arrive at your airfield on Friday evening with my camper van and camp there. I'm already looking forward to the days with you.
Participation in EPA and WW2.
Best regards,
Klaus
PS Timo: Ich bin vermutlich schon vorher unterwegs in Nordfrankreich- unser Treffen können wir noch abstimmen.

Ich hab auch noch welche, hab endlich meine Fotos sortiert :-)

Viele Grüße, Timo

IMG_9854.JPG
IMG_9855.JPG
IMG_9856.JPG
IMG_9857.JPG
IMG_9864.JPG
IMG_9874.JPG
IMG_9878.JPG
IMG_9880.JPG
IMG_9891.JPG
IMG_9894.JPG
IMG_9896.JPG
IMG_9898.JPG
IMG_9900.JPG
IMG_9923.JPG
IMG_9930.JPG
IMG_9932.JPG
IMG_9934 - Kopie.JPG
IMG_9934.JPG
IMG_9935.JPG
IMG_9936.JPG
IMG_9937.JPG
IMG_9939.JPG
IMG_9941.JPG
IMG_9942.JPG
IMG_9948.JPG
IMG_9954.JPG
IMG_9959.JPG
IMG_9967.JPG

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Hans Schelshorn

Teammitglied
Sorry, Timo, ich musste tätig werden. Mir ist bekannt, daß es unsere Nachbarn lockerer sehen mit den verbotenen Symbolen aus unseliger Zeit.
Wir betreiben unser Forum in Deutschland, deshalb gelten auch unsere Gesetze. Ich habe deshalb ein paar Bilder entfernt.

Servus
Hans

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten