Mirage 2000 von Faibao Baubericht ??

Berto

User
Added a few washers under the outside bolts and the doors can close now (except the left not completly because this one is bend):
mirage78.JPG

mirage79.JPG

Berto

User
And did some building again.

Hitec 7,4V HV wing servo, 35kg/cm:
mirage97.JPG

Added some strength:
mirage99.JPG

Still fits:
mirage100.JPG

Adjusting the hatch:
mirage101.JPG

mirage102.JPG

Control:
mirage103.JPG

This control will be replaced by a more precise version. The Fei Bao ball links have just a little to much play.

Added a stringer for the servo wires:
mirage104.JPG

Berto

User
Hye Eric,

first flight is still some time away.

And yes there will be a P160 in it.

This evening was tailpipe / afterburner (made by some one else) time:
mirage 111.JPG

Made some changes:
mirage 112.JPG

mirage 113.JPG

mirage 114.JPG

mirage 116.JPG

Grt,
Berto.

Hallo Berto

Sieht super aus mit deinem Nachbrenner aber ich mache mir ein wenig Sorgen um dein Schubrohr !:(
Ist das das das Original Schubrohr was dabei war ? Mit einem Durchmesser von 7cm ?:eek: Wenn ja würde ich an deiner Stelle das bei Jet-Cat nachfragen ob das in Ordnung ist !!
Denn ich fliege nur Frank-Turbinen und lasse meine Schubrohre immer bei Alfred machen , dann weis ich dass das Rohr auch zur Turbine passt !! Und bei einer TJ74S (16kg) ist es ein Durchmesser von 10 cm .

Bis dann .

Eric
schubrohr.jpg

Berto

User
Hye Eric,

Thanxs, that after burner is made by someone else for the owner, such a planes just need a after burner :D

And don`t worry about the exhaust pipe, we already made the dissension to replace the original pipe (90cm inner inlet diameter/75cm inner outlet) by a new straight Grummania or Jet Cat pipe with a mounted inlet piece.

I`ve contacted Grummania and they also said a straight pipe with 10cm inner diameter is the best (I believe Jet Cat talked about 9cm).

But I first want to place all equipment in the airplane, measure the CG, make some adjustment with the turbine and when the exact location of the turbine is decided I will order a pipe exactly on the length I need.

Greetz,
Berto.

Berto

User
UAT holder:
mirage120.JPG

UAT location:
mirage121.JPG

New ball-links:
mirage122.JPG

Lokking good:
mirage123.JPG

Have to modify each ball, the new ones are 7mm width, the original 5mm.

Also the rods will be replaced.

Grt,
Berto.

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten