Viper or Futura Jet

Hi All,

I would like to build a composite Viper or futura jet with 1.9m wingspan, but I cannot find any plans or drawings with dimensions.

Can anyone supply me with the relevant dimensions or even advise me of where I can obtain them. I dont need very detailed drawings, freehand drawings would be great. But what would help me would be if I could obtain a list of the external measurements of the plane, I dont need details of ribs, spars, fuse formers material sizes and so on.

What I do need would be photo's with dimensions marked on them for example: " afterall a picture paints a thousand words"

1. Wing length and tapered angle, root and tip thickness details, ailerions, details of wing joint to fuse etc.
2. Same details for tailplane, elevator and fin
3. Various dimensions taken along the length and width of the fuse which I could join up to get a profile of the fuse
4. some photo's and dimensions of the internal layout for turbine location etc.

I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Regards

keith

Thanks for the reply Thomas, unfortunately I cant afford to buy models thats why I need to build my models otherwise I could not fly. I wish I could just purchase a model from you but that cant happen.

Regards

keith

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten