Will this work 4035?

stolla

User
Hi Guys
My friend wants to know if he can wind a 4035 12n10p the way in the picture as yy? He started winding from the centre of the wire,where the loop between the coils occurs, the idea being that he can wind both coils in to out which makes it much easier than the threaded version.
IS his way correct or should he reverse the winding on the second coil?
OR are there any other reason why this wont work similar to the normal yy

Anhänge

• Nik.jpg
    Nik.jpg
    14,1 KB · Aufrufe: 68

Dekker

User
Thanks Pierre, i thought so, if he reverse direction on second turn any reason why it would not work as well as the normal in to out -out to in yy ?. Same reason being that it's easier to wind in to out on both slots starting in the middle.

As we already discussed ;) that is fine. It will only cost you a bit of space and the outside wire is not fixated automatically.

stolla

User
Hey Dekker, hows you? sorry the "discussion" was lost in translation there's so many things to take in i dont pick up on half.....but getting there! We thought it's a way easier way to wind for us "noobs" the out to in is a mission espescially if you have to space the first wind to keep it from falling off the head. Also seems if you want to add + windings easier without the loop in the way.
Question is why dont you pro guys use this method ? does the benefit of fixation of the outside wire outweigh ease of winding? I wanna be sure i do it "right"
Ps ahh just read through our "discussion" difference being there, discussion was in to out then loop back in to out, here winding starts from centre of the wire in- to- out both slots without a loop back, so no space should be lost?
Please look at his pic and imagine same but with second slot just winded opposite direction, wanna be sure i dont misinterpret this one

Dekker

User
Please look at his pic and imagine same but with second slot just winded opposite direction, wanna be sure i dont misinterpret this one

Yes, that will work. The reason the pro guys don't do it is mostly the space you give away, but then we are talking about more extreme filling of the stator.
But feel free to try, it will work.

stolla

User
Thanks guys personally i think this way will be more beneficial on a thinner wire where you add windings back to in, i also prefer the fixed wire inside but interesting and also more options.
Only problem now is we spend more time winding than flying:eek:

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten