Wren 54 sold by xxxxxx

Hi!

Sorry that I´m writing in English - But my german is not very good.

About a month ago, I bought a Wren 54 Mk. 3 on this website (At the Börse) from xxxxxxxx from Austria (His name on the forum is "xxxxx").

The turbine was described as "Zustand 1" and "As new, only 15 minutes of runtime in a teststand". I have attached a picture of the sales thread where the seller described the engine.

When xxxxxxxxx mailed me that he had received the money, I ordered a brand new ECU from Wren turbines in the United kingdom - Since I bought the turbine without ECU but otherwise complete.

3 weeks after xxxxxxxx received the money, I got the turbine. When I opened the box, I was very dissapointed.

The engine has several damages and the bearings are totally worn. When the motor is spinned by hand, a very grumbly noise is sounding.

Also the compressorblades are full of rough marks (See the pictures I have attached) and the turbinewheel looks like it has been overheated, since it has a very dark colour and the structure is crisp and fragile. On two turbineblades there are small bits missing (See the pictures I have attached).

The turbine he send me is not the same as the turbine on the picture in the sales thread. The location of the temperature probe in relation to the glowplug is way off on the engine I have received, compared to the engine on the picture from xxxxxxxx.

I have removed the exhaust nozzle and the startercover, to get better space for shooting some pictures of the damages.

I have tried to get in contact with xxxxxxxx by personal message and by his email, to get this case sorted out, but he is ignoring me.

I don´t think it is okay by xxxxxxxxx to deceive me like this. Describing the turbine like "As new, only runned 15 minutes in a teststand" and then send me a turbine which is worn and needs replacement of compressor, turbinewheel and bearings - is just not okay!

I really don´t know what to do. Any ideas about what to do?

If there are anyone who know xxxxxxx from Austria, I would like you to talk to him - and learn him a bit about what responsibility is.

Thanks in advance - and a merry christmas to you all!

Anhänge

• Annonce wren.jpg
    Annonce wren.jpg
    65,3 KB · Aufrufe: 50
  • Wren54.jpg
    Wren54.jpg
    75,1 KB · Aufrufe: 78
  • Wren54.5.jpg
    Wren54.5.jpg
    67 KB · Aufrufe: 93
  • Wren54.4.jpg
    Wren54.4.jpg
    85 KB · Aufrufe: 59
  • Wren54.3.jpg
    Wren54.3.jpg
    65,9 KB · Aufrufe: 73
  • Wren54.2.jpg
    Wren54.2.jpg
    61,8 KB · Aufrufe: 63
  • Wren54.1.jpg
    Wren54.1.jpg
    74,9 KB · Aufrufe: 56
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hilfe ist angesagt,
welchem?

Hallo!

Sorry, dass ich auf Englisch schreiben - aber mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut.

Vor ungefähr einem Monat, kaufte ich einen Wren 54 Mk. 3 auf dieser Website (An der Börse) von.......... aus Österreich (Sein Name ist auf dem .........Forum ).

Die Turbine wurde als "Zustand 1" und "wie neu, nur 15 Minuten Laufzeit in einem Prüfstand" beschrieben. Ich habe ein Bild des Verkaufs Thread, in dem der Verkäufer beschrieben den Motor angebracht.

Als xxxxxxxx mir gemailt, dass er das Geld erhielt, bestellte ich ein neues Steuergerät von Wren Turbinen in der Schweiz - Da ich die Turbine ohne ECU gekauft, aber ansonsten komplett.

3 Wochen nach Chr...... erhielt das Geld, ich habe die Turbine. Als ich die Schachtel öffnete, war ich sehr enttäuscht.

Der Motor verfügt über mehrere Schäden und die Lager sind völlig verschlissen. Wenn der Motor von Hand durchgedreht wird, ist ein sehr nörgelig Rauschen ertönt.

Auch die compressorblades sind voll von rauen Marken (Sehen Sie die Bilder habe ich beigefügt) und dem Turbinenrad aussieht wie es überhitzt worden ist, da es eine sehr dunkle Farbe und die Struktur ist klar und zerbrechlich. Auf zwei turbineblades gibt es kleine Bits fehlen (Sehen Sie die Bilder habe ich beigefügt).

Die Turbine er schickt mir ist nicht dasselbe wie die Turbine auf dem Bild in das Vertriebs-Thread. Die Lage der Temperaturfühler in Bezug auf die Glühkerze ist weg auf den Motor erhielt ich, haben im Vergleich zu den Motor auf das Bild von xxxxxx.

Ich habe entfernt die Schubdüse und die Starterdeckel, um eine bessere Platz für die Aufnahme ein paar Bilder von den Schäden zu bekommen.

Ich habe versucht, in Kontakt mit Ch...... erhalten durch persönliche Nachricht und durch seine E-Mail, auf diesen Fall aussortiert bekommen, aber er ignoriert mich.

Ich denke nicht, es ist von xxxxxxx okay für mich wie diese zu täuschen. Beschreibung der Turbine wie "Wie neu, nur geführte 15 Minuten in einem Prüfstand" und dann schicken Sie mir eine Turbine, die getragen ist und ersetzt werden muss der Kompressor, Turbinenrad und Lager - ist einfach nicht okay!

Ich weiß wirklich nicht, was zu tun ist. Irgendwelche Ideen, was zu tun?

Wenn es jemanden, Ch....... aus Österreich kennen, wäre Ich mag dich mit ihm zu sprechen - und lernen ihn ein wenig darüber, was Verantwortung ist.

Vielen Dank im Voraus - und frohe Weihnachten euch allen!

Hey,

This is a deception. When he give no answer, maybe he is sick at the moment or has any other Problems to stay in contact with you. But when you hear nothing from him or you now that he ignore you do an announcement at the Police.

Good Luck.

Daniel

ogar

User
Sorry für OT, aber die Übersetzung ist unterste Googleschublade.
ZB kaufte Kristoffer den neuen Steller nicht in der Schweiz, sondern in Großbritannien.

I.......

I.......

Ogar Du bist der beste Gelle,wollte eigentlich nur Helfen.

Bin Froh das Du das jetzt in die Hand nimmst....das wars.

An alle andern schöne Weihnachten.

Gruss Paul

Hi again,

Daniel, I agree with you. But I have checked his profile and he has been online several times after I wrote him the first message regarding the condition of the turbine. That is why I am pretty sure he doesn´t want to talk to me.

/

Hallo, mal wieder,

Daniel, ich stimme mit Ihnen. Aber ich habe sein Profil überprüft und er hat mehrmals online, nachdem ich ihn schrieb die erste Nachricht über den Zustand der Turbine. Deshalb bin ich ziemlich sicher, dass er nicht will mit mir reden bin.

Hi Kristoffer,

send him a last mail an give him max 3 or 5 days to answer. When you get nothing back, make an announcement. You paid much money for an "new" turbine and that what you get ist garbage.

Edit: Does you have a Telefonnumber? Maybe you can talk with him?

Daniel

Hi Daniel

I think I´ll see if I get some response from him within the next 4-6 days and if not - I will contact the police.

Unfortunately I don´t have his phonenumber. If I had, I would call him right away.

Kraftei

User
Hi Kristoffer,

Only as a matter of form we actually only know your version of the deal (however I personally believe you!), but if it was like you describe, this is absolutely unbelieveable :mad: .
I wonder how one can think he will finally got away with this!

Unfortunately the only thing I can do for you is to wish you the very best that this story will come to a happy end for you!

:) Holgi

Hello Holgi

You are right about that this is my version of the deal. That is why I have posted a picture of the sales thread - So the sellers description of the turbine can be taken into account too. I payed 700 Euro for the turbine shipping inclusive.

I think the pictures of the Wren clearly gives a picture of the condition of the engine.

Indeed I will keep on working with this case, untill things are sorted out with the guy who sold me this turbine.

I hope it will end up with a happy ending too.

hi kristoffer,

I bought a projet hornet III in autumn 2009 at ebay from xxxxxx. I transferred the money right away, but I´ve never got the ecu. after contacting ebay and making a report, nothing happened also.:mad:
Due to other problems I declined to make a report to the police, I´d better have done so when I read here about Your problems.
My advice: Get Yourself a lawyer, and turn mr. xxxxxxxxin because of fraud.
If You want I can give You more details if You need it during police-action against mr. pfeifer. I saved my correspondence about the projet-ecu in my ebay-account and the reporting to ebay.

best regards, wishing You success to take this guy down!!!

thomas.

Hi Thomas

I´m sorry to hear that he has also tricked you!

I have send you a private message. Maybe you have some information which can help me getting in contact with xxxxxxxxx.

Gast_13808

User gesperrt
if you do a quick Google search for xxxxxxx in his hometown you
will figure out that a Mr. xxxxxxxx is working in a hotel .... maybe
you call the hotel and ask if it is the guy you are looking for .... :D

Hi Kristoffer,

When he sent you the turbine, there had do be his adress on the parcel, for sending the parcel back to him, if you didnt receive it. When you have his adress, it should not really be a big problem to get into contact with him.

kind regards

Andrew

Hi Andrew

That was also my thought - but the only adress on the package, was the adress of the post office.

I have got his adress in a personal message, so I will try to contact him that way around.

My hope is that somebody on this forum know him and will talk to him.

K0811

User
Of course that was not ok what this person has done, but:
Did you ever thought why someone sells a new turbine that much under new price before paying money to a complete unknown ?

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten