Help for Multiplex MC 4000

Hello from Italy.

I have owned the latest type (screen illumination) of this marvellous radio for several years now. Unfortunately, however, despite many attempts, I have never managed to enter the flight phases for use on my gliders.
Is there any expert friend who could explain to me step by step and as simply as possible the procedure for doing this?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me and regards.
Ciao

Nicola

Many thanks Bernd.
I know this site and Mike Shellim's directions for programming.
Unfortunately I still couldn't programme the flight phases.
I will try again,but I think the experience of someone who has done it practically is important.
Thanks anyway.
Nicola

madmao

User
Hi Nicola, I had a 3030, loooong time ago. When I'm remembering right, there were no flightphases. The solution for this case was, to use different programmed models, and a switch that you could switch between this models. Maybe I'm wrong and with the 4000 it's somehow possible. Suggestion: buy a new transmitter, eventually with an 4in1 Module that supports MLink.

Best regards,

Florian

Hi Nicola, I had a 3030, loooong time ago. When I'm remembering right, there were no flightphases. The solution for this case was, to use different programmed models, and a switch that you could switch between this models.
This applies to the 3030. The 4000 has the ability of real flight modes as described in the second link from Bernd.
Gruß Dieter

Anhänge

• 20240321_010450.jpg
    20240321_010450.jpg
    448,2 KB · Aufrufe: 42
Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten