Cockpit-Ausbau?: Swift S-1 (M 1:5)

Hallo zusammen,

weiß jemand ob es ein Cockpit Set für den Swift S-1 im Maßstab 1:5 gibt? (oder auch von einem anderen Modell Hauptsache der Maßstab passt halbwegs) Sitzschale und Gurte wären Klasse...Instrumente könnte man sich ja selber drucken.
Hat das evtl. schon mal jemand selbst gebaut?

VG

Robert

so jetzt wurde wurde das Standard Joghurtbecher-Cockpit aufgehübscht...

so jetzt wurde wurde das Standard Joghurtbecher-Cockpit aufgehübscht...

Da ich in dem Maßstab nichts finde konnte und es anscheinend auch sonst noch niemand probiert hat hab ich an 3 Bastelabenden folgendes erschaffen :D :

- Cockpiteinsatz lackiert

- Sitz aus Alublech geformt und Balsa Kopfstütze/Rahmen > das ganze mit Stoff bezogen

- Amaturenbrett aus Sperrholz, Instrumente selbst gedruckt

- Steuerknüpppel, Bremsklappe und Fahrwerkhebel aus alten Plastik Rahmen geformt.

- Gurte aus alten Schnürsenkel und Gurt-Schnallen aus Alublech

- Cockpit Hinweisschilder gedruckt

IMG_3578.jpgIMG_3579.jpgIMG_3581.jpg

Finde das Ergebnis kann sich sehen lassen uns sieht auf jeden Fall besser aus als ein leeres Innenleben...

IMG_3595.jpgIMG_3592.jpg

Vielleicht hat ja doch noch jemand was ähnliches gebaut?

Würde mich interessieren ;)

Materialkosten waren hier 2 Euro für das Alublech :D

1:5 Cockpit

1:5 Cockpit

That's very nice work Robert! :cool:

Here is my 1:5 MDM-1 Fox cockpit. Most parts I made from plastic and wood. The pilot is made from many different parts off eBay.

Anhänge

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71,2 KB · Aufrufe: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92,4 KB · Aufrufe: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74,9 KB · Aufrufe: 113
That's very nice work Robert! :cool:

Here is my 1:5 MDM-1 Fox cockpit. Most parts I made from plastic and wood. The pilot is made from many different parts off eBay.

Hi,

super nice looking cockpit. I`ve the Topmodel Fox too, but damn, my cockpit is a lot of simpler than yours. :eek:
What kind of material was used for the belts and the sticks, specially the microphones? and how you have made this?

Looks really professional! :cool:

Hi Robert, thank you for the nice words.
I made the joy stick handles from wood, each one made up of 3 seperate pieces with a metal pin in the top. They were then painted to achieve a darker colour. The sticks are made from alloy tubing, and then bent to shape. There is also a gaiter at the base of each stick made from felt fabric. The seat harnesses are from a supplier of helicopter scale details, but they still had to be cut to size, painted and assembled.
The pilot's head, hands and clothes are from eBay. (Just type in '1/6 action figure' on eBay and you'll find lots of parts), and the microphones and parachute were from this shop in Canada: http://www.onesixthfleamarket.com/index.php
The seats and head rests are made from thin craft foam covered in self adhesive felt and other small parts are made from plastic and wood, and then painted.
I know the Fox is 1:5 scale, but the 1:6 scale parts still look acceptable to me.

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten