Yuki 5200 Brainenery atention !

HSC

User
Well week ago I have buy at DMT modellsport two batery packs :

Yuki brainenergy 3S 5200 mah and Yuki brainenergy 5S 5200

I need too assembled 8S pack for high demand ccurent consuption 120-130A EDF impeler….

Well after first charging 3S pack on ISDT T8, show resistance 2,5 mohm, 3 mohm, 2,5 mohm, wich is werry good…

But hear is the surprise by 5S pack all idividual cells shows ower 10 mohm ( together 60 mohms in 5S wich is total crap for 130A consuption)

Also I have measured resistance with other chargers wich I have ( Icharger 406, Icharger 4010 and Pulsar 3 and all of the show the same result )

Also I have done tests with 35 A discharging and 5S generate much more heat than 3S ( 7 deg celsius diference after discharging) also 5 S sags voltage 0,2V per cell more than 3S )

Later I try too kontact DMT ( total no response:() and also Yuki Germany ( they say I must solved the problem with DMT and they have nothing too doo with this problem:confused: )

Now I doo not know what too doo ?

P.S. one Picture from yesterday charging in series on ISDT T8 ( first 3 resistance from 3S and the rest from 5S )

Anhänge

• IMG_2366.jpg
    IMG_2366.jpg
    281,5 KB · Aufrufe: 40
Ok,

You measured the resistance with other chargers with the same results.
Its not a charger problem because alle chargers show the same resistance.

The 3S pack is good and the 5S pack is not that good ;) . Thats it.
Maybe the reason is that the packs come from different manufacturers. To have the same lable does not mean that the manufacturer is the same too.

In future: Buy two 4S Packs which are exactly the same. I would prefer SLS or Torcster etc.
I also have models with 2x4S packs in the same configuration and I never had any problem.

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten