Freis Fritz

Hi from the U.K.Has anybody any experiences with the cnc kit manufacturer Frais Fritz.I have the Ask 14 on order with him but have not had any contact from him since October last year.I know a while back his health was not to good.I have also messaged Hunshoch his fuselage maker but no reply.Any help would be much appreciated. Thankyou Bob Wilson.

Malmedy

User
Hi, his homepage is quite new (2023) so I think he is still working. Did you try to call him or his wife by phone? B.T.W.: The correct name and email is fraesfritz

Greetings
Mike

Hi, i have ordered the Sperber Junior kit back in 2019, but it took about one year to manufacture. I would call him that was the easiest way to reach him.
PS: I hope you will get your Kit soon, the quality of his kits are awesome!

Greetings
Simon

Hi, his homepage is quite new (2023) so I think he is still working. Did you try to call him or his wife by phone? B.T.W.: The correct name and email is fraesfritz

Greetings
Mike
Yes sorry about the spelling.I have rung and left messages,I think the only option now is to write to him.I know his English is not to good.My circumstances have changed so I need to sell the kit and retract and I just want to know that it is ready to collect before I sell it.thankyou for your help.Bob.

Hi, i have ordered the Sperber Junior kit back in 2019, but it took about one year to manufacture. I would call him that was the easiest way to reach him.
PS: I hope you will get your Kit soon, the quality of his kits are awesome!

Greetings
Simon
Simon did you collect your model or did he deliver within Germany.thanks Bob

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten