Frsky HF Module nicht kompatibel mit Futaba T9CP

Chris.

User
Hallo,

Eine Sache hat mich sehr gewundert:
Habe meine ältere FF-9 gerade von 35mhz auf 2, GHz umbauen wollen da mir aufgefallen ist dass es diese günstigen HF-Module von FRsky gibt.
Hatte dann einmal das DJT-Modul bestellt und gesehen dass es noch eins mit (DFT) mit Telemetrie gibt,sodass ich jetzt beide habe.
In der Beschreibung steht deass diese Module beide für die Futaba Sender geeignet sind.Es gibt keinen Hinweis auf Abweichungen.
Als nächstes bestellte ich mir den neuen FrSky D8R II-Plus Empfänger der absolut geeignet ist.
Nach dem Einstecken beider Module war leider trotzdem kein binden möglich.
Ich hatte genau das selbe Problem wie der jemand in diesem Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ3Pn2rEDO8
Dann hab ich durch zufall mit einem anderen Modell einen älteren V8-Empfänger bekommen,mit diesem ging das Binden dann auf einmal....

Grüße Chris

Hi Chris, I don't know whether you can understand my English clearly.
I think you must have some misunderstanding of Frsky products. First, for the modules, DJT or DFT----D refers to dual-way, J or F refers to JR style of Futaba style, and T refers to transmitter. So for your Futaba transmitter, you should use DFT module. Second, the binding procedure. One point to note for receivers: V8- receivers are one-way and D- receivers are dual-way. There is two switches in the transmitter module to change the alternative modes in one-way mode or dual-way mode. Take care of the following chart:

Switch 1  Switch 2  Mode of Module         Compatibility
  OFF   OFF  Two-way Mode  Two way telemetry receivers (D8R, D6FR, D4FR)
  OFF   ON    V8 Mode  V8 receivers (V8FR-HV, V8R7-HV, V8R7-SP, V8R4)

You can have a try again.
--Kevin

Chris.

User
hello Kevin,

At first :Youre right ,its not a DJT modul.Because its not possible to put a JR module in the slot of a futaba transmitter.
I got only a DFT Bi-Directional and a V8FT-Modul for Futaba.:) But this is not changeing something at all.
I will try an other transmitter the next days and hope it works.
Maybe the D8R is broken ? I dont know.But now i know that the tranmittermodule works in my ff9 - not with all receiver,but it works.
The handling of the the switch is very easy because its normally that red light is HF-Module and green LEd is telemetrie otherwise it wouldnt work.
I will try again.

Thank you,
greetings Chris

Hi Chris, actually the V8FT is one-way module. I think you'd better to do a cross test if there is anything wrong with the receiver. A video is always better.

I have spent almost 3 hours last night trying to bind some receivers with my FF9. I was only able to bind 1 receiver.:cry:
I still have 17 receivers in the box and I am not looking forward to spend many more hours to bind them all...:mad:

Chris.

User
hello classicracer,

thats really sad.:(
But i got a new information.My D8R isnt broken.A fellow testet it on his Futaba Transceiver ( DHT-Modul) and it binds without a problem.
Now i know my FF9 works with V8FT and my D8R isnt broken.Does it mean that the DFT is broken at least.
This modules are making me fucking crazy .... :confused:

greetings Chris

Chris.

User
hello again,

i phoned with the dealer of my modules.He sayed if you have the newest D8R Receiver - the software of the HF-Modules could be too old .Otherwise an old Receiver could have problems with a very new module.
I will test that at first after updating and if the problem is still there i will send it back.

greetings Chris

Chris.

User
Now my DFT-module is working too.But only in V8 Mode with a V8 Receiver. :rolleyes:
I think it has something to do with the software.I will try to update later.....

greetings Chris

erichz

User
Ich hatte vor meinem Systemwechsel ebenfalls das FrSky System in einer FF-9 in Gebrauch. Verwendung fand bei mir ein DHT-U Modul und das funktionierte ausgezeichnet. Mittlerweile habe ich jetzt Spektrum und daher ist mein DHT-U arbeitslos.

Chris,
I suppose your DFT is an old V1 version. And you need to upgrade to V2 version then it will work with D8R-II plus. I think that's the point.
Kevin

My system is also up and running. The next step is to get the telemetry up and running. Anyone any suggestions fot a good manual or a "how to..."?

Kind regards,

Jo

Chris.

User
Chris,
I suppose your DFT is an old V1 version. And you need to upgrade to V2 version then it will work with D8R-II plus. I think that's the point.
Kevin

Yes,for sure ;)
I updated the DFT and all is working.
I got no idea why some Rc-Shops sell the DFT with old Software - its a real bad service !
They earn a lot of money with it and dont answer at mails or something.One day i phoned them and they told me about it.

greetings Chris

Yes,for sure ;)
I updated the DFT and all is working.
I got no idea why some Rc-Shops sell the DFT with old Software - its a real bad service !
They earn a lot of money with it and dont answer at mails or something.One day i phoned them and they told me about it.

greetings Chris

Hello Chris,

how am I able to see which version of DFT I have? I am a complete noob when it comes to updating software / flashing etc...
Any chance you can perform the check ande the update for me, I am willing to pay for it.

Kind regards,

Jo

My system is up and running and I am very satisfied!!! Every sensor I tried is working as it should. I am just looking for the right settings to use the battery monitoring sensor.
At this moment I have in total 21 receivers and 3 sensor hubs in working order so I can dump all the corona 2.4GHz stuff I have been using for the last couple of years. I am a happy Frsky ACCST customer.

Oh, sorry, I made a big mistake. I meant ACCST. And Frsky will promote the S.bus in their following products, like new coming X-receivers. Actually the S.bus is much more advance than CPPM. Hearing that they have a CPPM&SBUS Decoder.

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten