Q500 Eurocup

Stera

User
I overheared today there is some dissatisfaction about the way the Q500 Eurocup was arranged in Tongeren.

What annoyed me the most is the fact that I was used as an example, because I flew 68 in Germany. I just love to race both F3D and Q500, anywhere I can. I still feel treated fairly, both in Germany and Belgium at all races I flew. And I hope it’ll stay like this.

About the Eurocup, the final result is, in my opinion, a good reflection of the capabilities from pilots troughout the 3 races. Thibault was the fastest, most consistent pilot. Therefore he simply won the 3 Eurocups. (He didn’t even need his, so much discussed, 66)

Fair Competitions

Fair Competitions

Hi Stefan,

First I didn´t know who you are ;) but now Ste Ra is Stefan Raven! Good to join you here!

No, there was no dissatisfaction of the EuroCup Tongeren. We had some discussion in an internal area, but at least everybody agreed the Tongeren Race was a fast one and a highlight of the season. In the parallelthread Mike showes lots of pictures with smiling Faces and nice impressions of your well organized event.

Looking foreward to seeing you in Ebenheid!

Uli

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten