Starfighter f 104 90mm von Freewing

Häser

User
Hallo Fliegerkollegen,
wer von euch fliegt den Starfighter 90 mm von Feewing mit 6 s.
Wäre super wenn sich jemand meldet wegen verschiedenen Problemen bei mir.
Beste Grüße

Häser

User
Hallo Hans,
danke das Du Dich gemeldet hast.
Wenn ich die angegebe Schwerpunktangabe nehme und genau einstelle so das er sich genau waagerecht auspendelt,haut das hin oder eher kopflastiger.
Landeklappeneinstellung bei der Landung.
Ich hab den Starfighter geflogen und denke das da was nicht ganz stimmt,z.B beim Start sackt er nochmal durch.

Hallo

Ich selber gebrauche RCGroups fuhr Info.
Dies ist was ich gefunden habe fuhr mich selber als erste Info, Hofe das englisch kein Problem ist fuhr dich????

CG (Goonic33)

If you look in the manual the CG they recommend is on the forward most wing mounting screw. The is actually the rearward CG and is borderline tail heavy. move it to the middle of that range which is between that screw and the leading edge of the wing. You will be fine in there.

FLAPS

Just a heads up, with flaps at half (30 degrees) to full flaps (60 degrees) she'll surprise you and float in...more than you would expect. I like to land with between a 1/4 to 1/2 flap.

Maiden done. Absolutely no surprises!!! Do not use more than 1/2 flap and half speed brakes on approach, you will need about 1/2 throttle even with that.

I set up my mid rates half way between published rates and flew with them and low rate rudder. Flew great, stable, good roll rate ( I like a fast rate) and good elevator authority.

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten