Minimoa Mo2a 1:6 2.8m Von Tony

Hi everyone, I'm Tony Ray(雷思奇):D, I come here again to post my 2023 new project: Minimoa mo2a 1/6, and share my method for raw wood texture fuselage covering. :D
Anhang anzeigen 12435846

Hi everyone, I'm Tony Ray(雷思奇):D, I come here again to post my 2023 new project: Minimoa mo2a 1/6, and share my method for raw wood texture fuselage covering. :D
Anhang anzeigen 12435846
Hi Tony,
great project!
Is it possible that the canopy from the highest fuselage has a different shape as the Minimoa single seater you released last year?
Looks much better in my opinion! 👍

Hi Tony,
great project!
Is it possible that the canopy from the highest fuselage has a different shape as the Minimoa single seater you released last year?
Looks much better in my opinion! 👍
Hello sir, Aha yes, the minimoa canopy have already redesigned. Besides the canopy, our single seat minimoa also totally redesigned as new kits which will coming soon. Thank you sincerely for your suggestion😊
03 white background.png
13 Minimoa with TBL Figure.JPG

Hi Tony,
I am deeply impressed about Your craftsmanship and the beautiful classic sailplane. Besides, the "Weihe" is also looking great. Which wingsections do You use? The wingtips are narrow but the Minimoa seems to fly quite easily.
I´m surely not the only one looking forward to the kit for sale in Europe,
Stefan

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi Tony,
I am deeply impressed about Your craftsmanship and the beautiful classic sailplane. Besides, the "Weihe" is also looking great. Which wingsections do You use? The wingtips are narrow but the Minimoa seems to fly quite easily.
I´m surely not the only one looking forward to the kit for sale in Europe,
Stefan
Hi Stefan:
The profil of DFS Weihe is Go613. Hope this information can made some help. :D:D
Thank you very much for your interest. 😊
Tony Ray

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten