Orbit ECU mit Multiplex 4000

2m86

User
Guten Tag.
I have an old KJ66 turbine with Orbit 3.1 ECU und Multiplex Profi 4000 Transmitter.

I need to connect the Orbit ECU with only 1 channel on the receiver.
I don't understand what I have to do for setting the throttle and trim position...

Anyone know step by step what I have to do?

Sorry if I write in English, I'm Italian.

Grusse,

Max.

Hello,

you need two chanels in the recever for the ecu. One for throtle and one for the savety switch. For programming set the trimm stick in the midle and the throtle stick down.

sorry for my english ;)

MC 4000 settings

MC 4000 settings

...sorry I´ve my Books at home, but I`ll check it next friday for you. I think there is also a way to match the problem with the trimm settings!

Ciao Chris

2m86

User
Hallo.
This is the 2 pages of the manual for setting the transmitter:

Anhänge

• Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    133,3 KB · Aufrufe: 52
  • Immagine1.jpg
    Immagine1.jpg
    122,6 KB · Aufrufe: 75

2m86

User
But, exactly (step by step) for setting the throttle with 1 channel, what I have to do?

It's 2 days that I try some configurations, but I can't save the throttle settings in the ECU...

Transmitter setting in "Geber" Menue

Transmitter setting in "Geber" Menue

...have you try`d out some different settings of throttle trim, maybe throttle "Hinten" is not the right way try with throttle "Vorne" or whatever your selected language will say to these functions of the tx! Also the trimm-way has to be changed maybe from Standart 30 % to another setting!

Ciao Chris

2m86

User
Hallo Chris.
At the moment I have:

- on the transmitter the function GAS TRIM
- on the GAS the travel +100/-100 (not reversed)
- the trim BACK, travel +30% (not reversed)

Reset of ECU

Reset of ECU

...just another thing to mention: Have you ever reseted the ECU? In my mind there is a thing I can`t remember, but I think it was something with a reverse function of the TX maybe on the external channel (safety switch)! For your problem this should be fixed by setting the trim function to Front! Please try it before resetting the ECU. Which terminal do you use? The old with the nice switches or the version with the display mounted soft keys - because one of my terminals had once a problem with the "Enter" switch so I was also not able to safe the settings.

I know this won`t help you 100%, but it could be a helping hand - sorry all my orbit stuff is at home and I´m at work until friday so can`t reach my books with the settings written down to some sheets of paper! I was also unable to safe my settings to the ECU sometimes, but at Punitz Arno Hausmann told me, that the Enter switch is not working properly so I have bought another terminal and Arno repaired the other one.

I`ve to train my brain, but slowly I remember the things without the info`s from home - I also use 3 of these ECU`s on my good old KJ-66`s but with different software standings.

2m86

User
Problem solved, was a mine mistake on transmitter settings.

Thanks to the forum people and to Arno Hausmann von evoJet for all info and help.

Grusse un Happy New Year!!

Massimo. ;)

Problem solved Congratulations :-))

Problem solved Congratulations :-))

Dear Massimo!

Could give us a brief description what gone wrong at the first trial`s? Happy new year to italy - maybe meet next year at the AirPower in Zeltweg?

Ciao Chris

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten