4025 Kit selber wickeln, wie ??

heliFX

User
401.jpg

JB or anyone considered using insulating epoxy coating to protect stator or entire motor after rewinding ?

any experience using it is bad or good idea ?

-JB-

User
Hi zusammen,

es gibt was neues ;)

ein 4025 4,5+4,5 @1,7 YY ABCABC/ABCABC KV1125 und läuft seidenweich bei 3,2A/11,6V im leerlauf :cool:
anbei mal noch ein kleines bildchen, nicht wirklich schön aber effektiv ;)

Gruß

Anhänge

• 4025 @ 1,7 4,5+4,5 YY.jpg
    4025 @ 1,7 4,5+4,5 YY.jpg
    188,6 KB · Aufrufe: 134

heliFX

User
I'll be starting on my 4025 winding soon. I'll be taking a closer look at this schematic.
Seems to have a better ability to reach target 1100 Kv.

any chance you can post photo from the pretty side of the motor:)

Yes, but splitted in two ABCABC / ABCABC to get shorter Wires (Winding scheme 1-3-2-5-4-7-6-9-8-10-11). It's hard enough with 1meter of 1.7mm no need to complicate it with 2m wires ;)

heliFX

User
ah yes of coarse cause your transition back to upper side.;):eek:

I suppose 1.8 mm wire would be very tight fit.

do you find 1.7 4.5T maximum ?

-JB-

User
I suppose 1.8 mm wire would be very tight fit.

do you find 1.7 4.5T maximum ?

If this is your first winding experience i'd recommend to try it first with 1.5mm or 1.6mm.
It's very hard with the 1.7mm that is in fact a 1.78mm and very intractable.

Some people say it is possible with 1.8mm but for me 1.7 was hard enough :eek:

heliFX

User
JB don't mean to trouble to much but can u elaborate a little more on this winding scheme you did ?

trying to decipher your note: (Winding scheme 1-3-2-5-4-7-6-9-8-10-11) but having a little trouble understanding.
any assistance would be appreciated.

YY ABCABC / ABCABC 4T was scheme I was planning to use but find that the Kv value falls a little too high from target 1100 and 5 turns a little too low. The half turn 4.5 would work much better.

I'll be starting on my 4025 winding soon. I'll be taking a closer look at this schematic.
Seems to have a better ability to reach target 1100 Kv.

any chance you can post photo from the pretty side of the motor:)

-JB-

User
trying to decipher your note: (Winding scheme 1-3-2-5-4-7-6-9-8-10-11) but having a little trouble understanding.
any assistance would be appreciated.

YY ABCABC / ABCABC 4T was scheme I was planning to use but find that the Kv value falls a little too high from target 1100 and 5 turns a little too low. The half turn 4.5 would work much better.

It's easy, if you know what to do :D

Start with Wire #1 and wind the first Tooth with 4 turns. Then take Wire #3 and make another 4 turns on tooth 3, so you can wind very easy because you have the Space you need for your tools. As soon as this two are finished, take wire #2 and wind tooth 2 again with 4 Turns. After that the beginning and ends of the Wires are all on the same side. This was the first ABC (except of the half winding)
Now take the end of wire #2 and make the half winding, you'll have to push it through between the other wires. Make sure to smoothen the Ends of the wire or you'll scratch the insulation of the other wires.

With wire #2 on the other side now, you jump to tooth 5 and make the next 4 windings (you see the half is missing again ;) ). Continue with wire #1 make the half winding, jump to tooth 4 make 4 turns and this time you can finish it complete and add the half.
Now you have tooth 1,2 and 4 finished complete. Go further with tooth 7 and Wire #1 of the second motor, if this is finished take wire #3 make the half turn and jump to tooth 6 finish the first motor with the last 4,5 windings.
Continue in the same way with motor #2 and always be careful with scratches on the wires.

I've made a nice Picture (the last half hour :D ) hope it helps to understand ;)

Motor.jpg

P.S.: It is helpful to do a "dummywinding" on tooth 12 to fix the wire on tooth 1

Greez

EDIT: Winding above looks like my motor :mad::cry:

Winding like this looks better and you'll get shorter transitions :cry:

Motor 4,5T short transition.jpg

heliFX

User
JB,

so just to clear termination for this schematic 4.5 YY is

Y1 motor1 = connect 4-5-6
Y2 motor2= connect 10-11-12
start = connect S1 - S7
S2 - S8
S3 - S9

-JB-

User
Tach zusamen,

heute war Testflug mit dem 4.5+4.5 :cool:
Was soll ich sagen, das ding hat einfach dampf ohne Ende!!!
Bis dann bei 200A Peak der ICE 100 einfach mal "Nö" gesagt hat und abschaltete :D
Ok, waren immerhin auch 4,3KW :rolleyes: da darf man das auchmal :D

4,3KW.jpg

leider schaff ich es nicht die CSV datei anzuhängen für die restlichen Logs

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten