Hello,
thank you for the infos.
Best regards
Wilhelm

Für die Landung ist der Gasknüppel so programmiert:
- umschalten auf "Landung"
- sofort den Knüppel nach ganz vorne
- so stehen alle Klappen neutral
- für Butterfly ziehe ich den Knüppel nach hinten (stufenlos!)

Am rechten Knüppel (rechte Hand) habe ich Quer und Höhe (wie bei den Großen), links Seite und "Gas" (Wk) bzw. Butterfly.
Alles klar?
Grüße
Wilhelm

After some research, bakc in the 90's, the flap width was minimum 30% of the wing cord to work well with the 4D or 4 axis piloting style, and no its not snap flap ;)

It's very interesting, what you wrote.
Thank you for that.
But:
my intention was not, to find a new F5F-Flyer. The ex5 is thought for a long distance run (the name "extension" is also a program). And an other intention is, to found a flyer with a very good handling, also in regions far away. And next intension: to have simple conditions by landings on slopes with the wind from behind. The ex3 and ex4 are already very good, the ex5 might be better.
It should be sailplaning at its best!
Perhaps in septembre 2024, the ex5 may show it's qualities
on the Colli di San Fermo.
We will see!

Best regards
Wilhelm
P. S.: please excuse my bad english.

It's very interesting, what you wrote.
Thank you for that.
But:
my intention was not, to find a new F5F-Flyer. The ex5 is thought for a long distance run (the name "extension" is also a program). And an other intention is, to found a flyer with a very good handling, also in regions far away. And next intension: to have simple conditions by landings on slopes with the wind from behind. The ex3 and ex4 are already very good, the ex5 might be better.
It should be sailplaning at its best!
Perhaps in septembre 2024, the ex5 may show it's qualities
on the Colli di San Fermo.
We will see!

Best regards
Wilhelm
P. S.: please excuse my bad english.
Your english is fine
Even you dont use it the same goal as f3f, you can use it the same way to vary the camber perpetually depending on your flight condition.
Keep going with your nice work, you will have time to test flight settings ☺️

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten