Fahrwerksklappen mit Feder öffnen?

dogy

User
danke arvid und erik!

sieht beides sehr gut aus! geht also doch ohne servo :cool:

gruß jörg

Hi Erik,
could you please explain me how you open the gear door and keep it open? What ist the trick about finding the correct position for the rubber strap at the gear door (if Isaw right it took you 4 tries) respectively the right position of the strap at the strut?

Thanks in advance
Stefan

Hi Stefan,
The idea came from:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlRL320cCGY&feature=fvsr

The doors are locked by the C36 retract strut locking. For testing I didn't use rubber, but wire and innertube.Later i will use a metal rod. The position of the holes and lenght of the rod is a lot of testing. The movement+rotation of the pushrod is too complex to do it on paper. That is why I build a testfuse without gelcoat.

No servos, no springs, no sequencer. The doors can open as fast as possible without a collision with the struts and wheels. The distance from wheels to door is only 5mm.

dogy

User
habs heute mal mit der feder probiert, funktioniert auch ganz gut...

sind nur grob gebogen, wird dann noch mit bowdenzughülle angeharzt.... oder ich probier das mal mit Eriks vorschlag..

gruß jörg

Anhänge

• klappe.jpg
    klappe.jpg
    88,9 KB · Aufrufe: 75
  • klappe2.jpg
    klappe2.jpg
    91,6 KB · Aufrufe: 78
  • klappe3.jpg
    klappe3.jpg
    88,1 KB · Aufrufe: 69
Siehste wohl, geht doch ;)

Das schöne ist, bei dir sieht man es gerade gut, man kann auch problemlos über 90Grad weiter aufklappen lassen, wenn man das möchte, ohne dass irgendwas gross raus- oder übersteht, nur mit nem dünnen Drähtchen.

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten