Scorpion HK 4225 6+7x1.32 YY and YGE 120A HV HELP!!!

Just to make sure, again, this is for identical groups, not for the other scheme you were using before.

Wind Teeth 1-6, use start/end/start wires from group 1/2/3 as first Wye (star) terminal.

Use the other three as the three motor terminals.

Then on the second half (Teeth 7-12), use end/start/end from group 1/2/3 of that motor for the second Wye terminal and again the other 3 as the motor terminals.

Finally, when you combine the two halves, use both motor terminals from group 1 (they will be on opposite sides of the stator!) as the first combined motor terminal, same for the other two.

So combine end of group 1/first partial motor with start of group 1/second partial motor into the first combined terminal and so on.

Yes, there is a detailed (german) writeup about this on powercroco.de - but basically, that's about it.

http://www.powercroco.de/schemamodus12N_YY2.html

Regards,
Simon.

gmauro

User
Thanks for reply nexus. Resuming all, for test a single motor I soldering the 2 Y point normally, but only the difference is the 3 couple of connecion cable not connected. I test the 1st. motor only whit 3 single wire, and the 2nd motor whit other 3 single wire, this is correct? after the test if is all ok (same Kv) I connect the couple of wire for obtaining the 3 couple..... Right?

Regards
Mauro

Rock 'n Roll

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten