difference beetwen various winding

gmauro

User
During my experience i've see on powercroco and web various information regarding the different winding, but i don't have found infos regarding difference beetween the standard delta / standard YY and LRK winding. is possible found, or see, or know the relations from this 3 winding regarding tourque, Kv, Ri, power, and more?
For example if I rewind an original motor 5+5x1.06D with an LRK winding 5+5x1.06 what change? And from 5+5x1.06YY to 5+5x1.06 LRK?

Thanks to all

Mauro

Hi,

as far as i know:

- normal Y to YY -> you will need twice the number of turns to keep the same Kv.. so you can use thinner wire.. sometimes its better to get more copper into the slots.

- notmal Y to LRK Y -> also twice turns per tooth.. thay say its a little more effective .. but on the other side you will have more copper outside of the slots and you may need more layers.

the same for D -> DD or D -> LRK D

Ri and power depends manly on the total amout of copper inside of the slots (for the same Kv)

[edit]
For example if I rewind an original motor 5+5x1.06D with an LRK winding 5+5x1.06 what change? And from 5+5x1.06YY to 5+5x1.06 LRK?

you will have 10+0 for LRK to have the same as 5+5 normal means you need the same number of wires in each slot.

[/edit]

felix

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten