Jamara Air Jump - Technische Frage

mcross

User
Hallo,

I apologise because I don’t know german language, but I need help!!!

I bought Jamara Air Jump, brand new, but I could not use because something is wrong. I checked with servos (digital and analog) and everything it seems to be ok. Then I checked with electronic speed controller and with a few electronic switches, but this time didn't work.

Please NOTE that all electronic speed controllers and electronic switches (RC-Schalter / Schaltmodul) wich I used for tests, works perfect with other R/C systems (I checked even with Turnigy 9X). Then I checked the outputs from receiver with a "RC Multitester" and I notes that the "Frame rate" or "Repetition" from all 8 outputs is between 37mS and 40mS and very unstable.
To be sure, I made same measurements with a professional oscilloscope (HAMEG HM1004) and I had same results, the output pulse is ok (between 1mS and 2 mS), but the Pulse Repetition is wrong, between 37 and 40mS and very unstable.

One of electronic speed controllers wich I used in tests is (Fahrtregler) NAVY CONTROL 540R from ROBBE.

I know from sure that the all R/C system wich works in PPM mode use a standard Repetition (Frame rate) around 20mS or 50Hz.

I sent it back, but the seller said that everything is ok and he would not change it with another.

Could anybody to make some measurements on his Jamara Air Jump and tell me how is the signal at the output of the receiver? I need to know if all Jamara Air Jump are with same problem, or only my Jamara is damage.

I accept the answer in german too, I will use google to translate.

Thank you in advance!

Vielen Dank!

Regards,

Mihai

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten