Mpx mc 4000 advice request

Sorry that i do not write German; Am able to read it but never became proficient speaking/ writing.

Have been given a "unknown state" mc4000 that is missing some parts.
To start it does not have the battery anymore. If i could find out what connector type is used on the pcb side then i could make up a new one.
Is it a "off the shelf" connector or one made for mpx ?

Thanks

....but it's not on Stock :rolleyes:

Liebe Grüsse
Jürgen

Werde ich je erfahren, warum mein Beitrag nun zwei mal erscheint, ich 30 Sekunden lang warten musste, bis ich antworten konnte,und sich der doppelte Beitrag nicht löschen liess ? :confused:
Liegt vielleicht daran, dass ich zur Generation "Rechenschieber" gehöre ? :rolleyes::)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

User
Sorry that i do not write German; Am able to read it but never became proficient speaking/ writing.

To start it does not have the battery anymore. If i could find out what connector type is used on the pcb side then i could make up a new one.

Thanks
cmulder, no problem, give me your adress and I will send one to you by letter.
/Ville :)

Thanks
Hi
more then likely your back up memory battery will be gone and you would have to send it to the service at Multiplex what I would advice anyway well worth the money for your piece of mind .

User
In one of my P4000 is a "huge" backup battery that will probably last a lifetime.
/Ville :)

Anhänge

• P4000_backup_batteri.JPG
    P4000_backup_batteri.JPG
    240,9 KB · Aufrufe: 214
  • P4000_backup_batteri2.JPG
    P4000_backup_batteri2.JPG
    140,8 KB · Aufrufe: 217
Hi
more then likely your back up memory battery will be gone and you would have to send it to the service at Multiplex what I would advice anyway well worth the money for your piece of mind .

Using a 3030 battery powerd it up and i only get the firmware version message and they the screen goes blank and "power cycles"/ restarts so yea it has "issues" led light goes from red to orange then off.

They still service the 4000? i now use a 3030 and have a "spare" 3010 that have not been checked for over 20 years... Would they also have new telescopic antenna ? mine getting a bit worn (loose)

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten